Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Threaded View

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I asked about single incidents where people get murdered over silly things such as eating beef and you quote riots and genocides. Even there I see you conveniently ignore the 1993 Mumbai riots/ 2002 Gujarat riots and the recent Muzzafarnagar riots which both BJP/SP leaders are accused directly. How convenient!.

What is your point now?. Nobody should question anything?. If anyone has to talk about anything now they should have talked about everything in the past?/. So if i forget to say something now I'm not entitled to criticize anything in the future?. What is the logic here?/

Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    3500 Sikhs butchered in less than a month's time in New Delhi - after Indira Gandhi's assassination..

100s of Sikhs incarcerated culminating in the Golden Temple violation..

Under direct command from IG and co, the IPKF indulged in atrocities in Sri Lanka against Sri Lankan tamils..which further fueled the ethnic strife..and distanced/angered the militant groups..

Riots after riots in major cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Hyderabad, Lucknow and other cities - all directly managed from the center..

Be it the Shah Bano case, where a Muslim woman was deliberately denied matrimonial justice - the culture of minority appeasement was turned into an ugly national habit - fracturing the Indian society along communal lines for good..

We are talking about 4-5 decades of gross abuse of power and total disregard for human rights..

All under the Congress rule - nobody is justifying the incidents that have happened last one year - but putting moral equivalency in perspective, all of that pales in comparison when one puts up the cumulative list of atrocities of the last 40-50 years..

2. Likes rajeshkrv liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement