Thread: MAESTRO ILAIYARAAJA NEWS & TITBITS VER.2010-2011

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

இளையராஜாவின் கோபம்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ivarai EmpA vizhAvuku kUppudaRInga? appuram asingappattAn autokAran rangekku agaRInga?

Suresh and Raagas, thanks and thought so. Looks like female members of the family are sent off on such pursuits. Remember that Krishna's daughter was also pushed towards foreign education, theatre etc. She did produce that national award winning film, didnt she? Although nowadays all she produces seem to be Mahesh Babu duds

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam View Post
    Athaane paarththaaen .. ennada controversy varaliye nu !

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Raja, i am sure, wanted everyone to know that thamilmani was lying.

While closing his speech, he told everyone - i planned to speak a lot but since some of the earlier speakers took long time to complete their talk, i am not able to speak elaborately on what i had planned to speak,

Then, people were starting to leave and raaja was still near the podium, posing with the organizers and actors for photos shots. And when Thamilzmani came near him, he said,"Neengalae neraiya neram pesitteenga, engala pesa vidaama...paravayilla, medaiyilaeyae nalla nadikareenga !"

The mike was not on....but some cheap press morons near by could clearly hear what Raja told Thamilzmani and have projected as if Raaja told it without knowing the mike was on....For a man who can tell one jarring violin out of 100, to expect him to be so naive is just baffling.....And Raja told this loud and clear ! Only that too many people were near by, rushing for a closer view of thalaivar.....
    Last edited by vel; 26th April 2011 at 01:22 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an audio release function.
    Shri.Ilayaraaja- as it's music director is present.

nejammaavey , it would have been nice, if he was allowed to speak more on the compositions, theme of the movie etc..
    I couldn't get over
    en usuru.... composition, whole day spending time with Swarna's songs, miss her dearly.

Hope Shri.IR has recalled Singer Swarnalatha's efforts in his folk compositions like this album's couple of songs sung Rita.

Remember Gowtham Menon's audio release function for Rahman's Vinnath thaandi Varuvaayaa album.
    It was about music and very enjoyable.
    Amir khan's Peepli live audio release too, crew enjoyed with music playing.

inga ennadaannaa... IR invite senju , irritate pannaraanga.

When are these fellows going to learn?
    Padma award kodukkum podhu vaangikkongalen.

Vinatha.
    Last edited by baroque; 27th April 2011 at 07:28 AM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque View Post
    This is an audio release function. Shri.Ilayaraaja- as it's music director is present. nejammaavey , it would have been nice, if he was allowed to speak more on the compositions
    இதெல்லாம் பழைய தலைமுறை மக்களுக்கு தோன்றாத, பழக்கப்படாத ஒன்று. பழைய தலைமுறை என்பதில் நடிகர்கள், தயாரிப்பாளர்கள், இயக்குனர்கள் எல்லோரும் அடக்கம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber baroque's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    mmmm....

anyway.... when we read the news , we feel sad but we always move on keeping good things in our mind.

yeah.... Ilayaraaja, WE KEEP THE GOOD ONES, here in this case... en usuru......composition.

Vinatha.
    Last edited by baroque; 27th April 2011 at 07:42 AM.

Member Junior Hubber entertainment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my friends told me that SB is IR's 999th Movie. He heard this news in an FM in Coimbatore. Is that true? If I am right, MSV was the only MD who reached this number.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe both numbers of IR and MSV are wrong

Senior Member Senior Hubber raagas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by entertainment View Post
    One of my friends told me that SB is IR's 999th Movie. He heard this news in an FM in Coimbatore. Is that true? If I am right, MSV was the only MD who reached this number.
    This page: http://www.ilayaraja.co.in/movies.html, which is incomplete shows about 800 odd films. And looking at www.rakkamma.com, scanning the list of films that came after Cheeni Kum, I can add some 30-40 films (not counting dubbed films). So if the links above are accurate, to most extent, then I think IR is still around 900 odd films in number and has not yet reached close to 1000. But I think he will, in 2-3 years time may be!
    Just 7 notes behold a beauty of life...