Page 78 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: MAESTRO ILAIYARAAJA NEWS & TITBITS VER.2010-2011

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    மணியான கருத்தை ரொம்ப அழகா சொல்லிட்டிங்க திரு வி.எஸ்!
    Exactly..V_S is succinct and apt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks kiru for your compliment.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    one can see that he is at home in this function as it is only the musicians and his peers involved here. No chance of misrepresentation..
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    IR switching to Malayalam when addressing KSC is interesting. chEchchiyum responding like a pupil.

ARR - whether bored or diplomatic or seriously paying attention or no feelings - very difficult to guess. Who is the one sitting by his side?

IR & his interactions with the orchestra (esp. string section) on stage - there appears to be a pattern Could be to emphasize why he insists for BSO for important projects.

IR proves n-th time that he appreciates seniors. This time he picked out CRS & MSV for honors.

Did I hear anywhere him acknowledging the role of the musicians or praising them or singling out any current MD / musician for some special praise?

At this age and stage, one would expect him to do at least some of that...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy next to ARR was Bharadwaj - music director - dont know the other guy.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber V_S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by app_engine View Post
    IR & his interactions with the orchestra (esp. string section) on stage - there appears to be a pattern Could be to emphasize why he insists for BSO for important projects.
    Bang on target!

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the video. While people think IR is not a good talker on stage, i think the opposite. It amazes me the ease with which he can talk about cinema in general including all facets not just music. He seems to have an amazing memory judging by his remembering the exact notes of the CRS song. Ofcourse the authority he has on music is unmatched and comes out clearly when he talks. One more thing i have noticed when watching his various interviews or speeches, i have never seen him talk very much about his music or songs. While most of the modern MD's talk about how they did that and this differently or used some instruments or technique in songs, I have not seen IR talking like that or maybe no interviewer has had the courage to ask him anything technical about his music. Its quite strange if you think about it since IR has a reputation of being arrogant, but rarely have i seen him boasting about his songs or music in speeches or interviews(ofcourse there are few instances when he has an implied boast in his statements especially when it comes to symphony orchestra and writing notes).

Senior Member Senior Hubber raagas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://in.bookmyshow.com/movies/Happi/ET00004311 May 20th release! And still no clue about the music release!
    Just 7 notes behold a beauty of life...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayilu

Some News on Raaja composed 'Mayilu'!
    Prakash Raj is a Real Life Villain: Director Jeevan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old news : Happi: raaja composed

New , yet known news : karthik Raaj did some work in it
    http://www.top10cinema.com/bollywood...usic-for-happi