Thread: Airtel Super Singer - Season 6

Hybrid View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by svaisn View Post
    Saw few performances.. Sai Vignesh was good too... I loved Sarath Santhosh thoongatha vizhigal....
    Sai Vignesh was good but his inexperience and immaturity show. He is definitely a great talent but this season is too early for him. Hope he comes back strong in the next season with better understanding of film song dynamics. Dhivagar's excellent performance of mazhai thuli is still fresh in my mind.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan View Post
    Sai Vignesh was good but his inexperience and immaturity show. He is definitely a great talent but this season is too early for him. Hope he comes back strong in the next season with better understanding of film song dynamics. Dhivagar's excellent performance of mazhai thuli is still fresh in my mind.
    I disagree. Your view dittos Srini and he uses the same weapon against him just to belittle Sai among others. His renditions for "Raaga theepam", "Unnaik kaaNaatha" were topnotch performances.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    I disagree. Your view dittos Srini and he uses the same weapon against him just to belittle Sai among others. His renditions for "Raaga theepam", "Unnaik kaaNaatha" were topnotch performances.
    I am not following Srini.. I dont care what Srini says. This is my own personal opinion. His voice itself is still very kiddish and he should come in Season 5 or Season 6 and I am sure he will excel. The songs you mentioned were just good not top notch IMO.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adiram View Post
    If so, thiru Alagesan is the first eligible contestant, as per age and experience.
    You didn't get my point. No problem let us leave it.