Thread: || Ok Kanmani | Mani Ratnam | Dulquer Salmaan , Nithya Menon ||

Hybrid View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately haven't spent much time as others listening to OKK's album as a whole so not in a position to write a Music Review currently but whenever I do consider writing one I just end up enjoying the music instead of penning my thoughts.
    OKK makes my knees tremble, even thinking about adjectives to describe the songs is daunting. ARR's OKK is a diverse panoply and Mani has definitely brought out the funambulist in the former.
    We are approaching Summer and the album is complimenting this transition in season very well, will it only be a seasonal sensation is a question many ponder over but whatever the case I think I've got my Summer Anthems ready.
    Kaara Aattakkaara rides on a badinage composition which initiates the album with a light mood, Aye Sinamika follows this route and like the former would be great on a long drive whether it be sunrise or sunset. The two Mental Mandhils are not exactly worlds apart but the Female version has a peppered up melody but the voice is somewhat subdued compared to the Male version. A.R. Ameen's cover of Maula Wa Salim is a brave attempt and this prodigy has truly delivered the mature treatment it needed, be it the singing or the cantillating he leaves the listener spell bound. Other songs are really really dumbfounding me, moisten my eyes, the more I hear them thus restrained in expressing anything else for now...
    Happy Listening!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement