View Poll Results: Dhanush is ............

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • An Excellent Actor

11 14.67%
  • A good actor

30 40.00%
  • An average actor

16 21.33%
  • A lousy actor

18 24.00%
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New releases of Dhanush

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://sify.com/movies/tamil/boxoffice/fullstory.php?id=14358754

Chennai box-office- (Dec 22-25)
    Dhanush has taken over the Chennai box-office as his Tiruvilayadal Arambham is doing extraordinary business. In fact business for all other films during the Christmas weekend was dull as people were waiting for ticket prices to come down from Jan 1. At second place is Priyadarsan’s Hindi film Bhagam Bhag.

Veyil is at number three and at fourth position is the English animation film Happy Feet. At fifth place is Dhoom-2.

-----------

Seems Dhanush is out of his deep slumber in the box office !
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber girishk14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dhanush rulez but that doesnt mean we can ever trust sify's articles......
    Yetho Ninaikirean song from Thalainagaram is number 1 in Singapore this year

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by girishk14
    Dhanush rulez but that doesnt mean we can ever trust sify's articles......
    TA is definitly a Super Hit film IF we consider the budget ! IF not the collections !
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alwarpet_andavan
    Ive read it a long before!

but there aremany drawbacks in the film..charu went on to say something like its ahead of all movies in recent times!

but the movie was outstanding in parts with some drawbacks!

overall a good movie...do u think its the best in recent times as he says

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    u r one unique hubber here .......never setback on ur venture we r having one wonderful time by having u here
    Quote Originally Posted by smith
    Thiruvilayadal aarambam all set to overtake collections of varalaru.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dhanush hogs limelight!
    By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 04 January , 2007, 10:50
    Jeeva and his dad R.B.Chowdary have always been able to create a buzz around their films. On Wednesday (Jan 3) the audio of Jeeva's new film Pori was launched at Sathyam Cinemas, Chennai in style.

Pori has Jeeva and Pooja in the lead and is directed by Subramaniam Siva who had last done Thiruda Thirudi. So Siva had invited Dhanush to be the chief guest at the launch along with a few other young heroes.

Four songs from Pori were screened at the function for select audience and the press. One of the songs picturised on Jeeva and Pooja looked very similar to that super hit Manmadha Raasa... song from Siva's earlier Thiruda Thirudi.

However, after the screening of the songs, it was Dhanush who stole the thunder from Jeeva. Instead of speaking about Pori, Dhanush took the opputunity to train his guns at Simbu, his arch rival in a lighter vein.

Said Dhanush: "How I miss my dear friend Simbu. I wish he was here for the function where all young stars are present." As the audiences gasped in disbelief, Dhanush added: "I take this oppurtunity to confess that I really miss him, there is no enemity between us and we are best of friends."

However, it was payback time for Dhanush who was keeping a studious silence for the last three years as Simbu was riding high and Dhanush was having a bad time at the box-office. Now he has made a strong comeback with that super hit Tiruvilayadal Arambham

Please note that Simbu had always made it a point to use puchlines in his films that were targetted at Dhanush . In Manmadhan- he said "It's not important who reaches the top first...but the most important thing is who stays on top till the end!" and even in his latest Vallavan he made references that- "I do not want to become rich by marrying Ambani's daughter but with my hardwork I want to be another Ambani!".

Many feel that Dhanush was able to hog the limelight at the Pori audio launch with his speech which was in one way a sort of sweet revenge on Simbu.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber girishk14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simbu's indirect insults in his movies are kind of bad............
    Yetho Ninaikirean song from Thalainagaram is number 1 in Singapore this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thimuru
    Quote Originally Posted by alwarpet_andavan
    Ive read it a long before!

but there aremany drawbacks in the film..charu went on to say something like its ahead of all movies in recent times!

but the movie was outstanding in parts with some drawbacks!

overall a good movie...do u think its the best in recent times as he says
    Of course, i don't agree with all his points but i liked his approach in general...Coming to think of it, like he says PP is perhaps the first amoral Tamil film (not immoral)... can only think of Aval Appadithaan in that aspect....

Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, D.Iman has massacred the evergreen classic "Ennamma Kannu" in the remix... It's a crime!
    The best things about the song are its fantastic prelude and also the fact that both SPB and Malaysia's voice would have suited Rajini, though Malaysia sang for Sathyaraj...

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast