Thread: my experiment with truth(about kollywood)

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

my experiment with truth(about kollywood)

The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today among human creatures-abraham lincoln

They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security-benjamin franklin

Freedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the opportunity to choose.
    -unknown.

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.

We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom.-eishenover

Human history begins with man's act of disobedience which is at the very same time the beginning of his freedom and development of his reason.

Freedom is like taking a bath -- you have to keep doing it every day-JF kennedy

The only freedom that is of enduring importance is the freedom of intelligence, that is to say, freedom of observation and of judgment, exercised in behalf of purposes that are intrinsically worth while. The commonest mistake made about freedom is, I think, to identify it with freedom of movement, or, with the external or physical side of activity.

in the matters of conscience , the law of majority has no place-mahatma gandhi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement