...And what is wrong in Raaja not telling 'Sandhosham' for the award which Rahman got? Are you feeling happy for 'Rahman'? Iam not - Iam not feeling happy for Raaja either!

If atall there was some happiness in his face it was due to the way these reporters, fans and public thronged his place. Otherwise 'Murugesan Street' would've maintained the same silence like any other day. This can be understood from his opening statement and Body Language stating that he understands that all of them are here, thinking that it is an award bestowed upon themselves and he feels happy for them. In that opening statement itself he has shattered all the illusions about awards. He is as such not happy (means he is neutral) about it but the happiness of people/fans surrouding him makes him happy.

Ithukku mela avarkitta poi 'Rahmanukku neenga santhoshapadreengala'nna? athu kElvi KEttavanOda muttalthanam thaan. Watch his answer for bala and check out how reluctant he was in uttering that 'Santhosham' for him. Because he does not 'feel' happiness in these mundane attachements. So be It.

As a raja_fan If you are happy for Rahman and Raaja sharing the same dias for the same award, and as I've seen/heard Raaja fans not so very happy for this, (some of them close to me were perplexed over my indifference over this award) Iam happy to note your magnanimity. So Be it.