Kamesh,

I have heard much sinister stories about Raaja from whom are personally close to him. It is not right for you to put something here, which is not verifiable by any means. How do you know that the person whom you heard from doesnt have any malicious intent. Even if he is genuine how do we know what went through Raaja before he called to edit that?

I personally

A. dont believe in your friends version. Being your friend, why dont you go and check what was there in that edited portions! I would've demanded that to understand what was the intention of Raaja instead of cribbing over a friendoda friendoda friendoda version.

B. Think that there had to be reason.

Once I met a Person who is accesible to Raaja, being a family friend of his. He said something very damaging about Raaja once in a Bar. When he moved away from the seat for a call I said '...tha semma gaadula irukaan, Raaja ivana kuppura poattu aap adichi irukkaaru poala' I cannot forget the laughter that broke out on our table. We were laughing our guts out until he came back to rejoin us on the table and I asked keeping my face serious 'Apram machi vera enna' ....tha everyone else broke out once again. Ithukku ellam ivalothaan naan importance kuduppen.