View Poll Results: Has any of you met or seen any Cinema Artists in real?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 84.62%
  • No

4 15.38%
Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinema Artists you have met or seen in real

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by great
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar
    Oh...Yet another celebrity hubber!!!
    and the other being ???
    naga is also a hubber.
    i got acquainted to Naga sir thru mayyam ... infact i managed to land in mayyam looking for updates on his Chidambara Rahasyam on Google
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh...Yet another celebrity hubber!!!
    and the other being ???
    The one whose post u r reading now..
    Oh thangala I thought u meant me ....
    neenga ennOda post padikala pola, did u read my iteraction with BH. Abdul Hameed, ???
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tamizharasan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw and talked with superstar in andhra mahila sabha chennai. (courtesy my friend who is very close to Kalaignar). Saw him one more time.

Kamal many times. First time during Kaakki Sattai filming and last time in delhi when he received national award in Delhi for Indian. Very interesting experience on both occasion. Will describle later.

MGR during marriage function and many more time in stages.

Kalaignar many times in my friend's place.

Jayalalitha, first time during 1984 campaigning and again during my brother's marriage. She was the host for my brother's marriage.

As a kid I saw many celebrities during 1984 campaigning which include Sivaji Ganesan and Bhagyaraj.

Mamooty and Amala during Mounam pesiyathe filming.

Met Rahman during flight from London to Chennai. He was just before me in the line for customs. I asked him to begin with (neenga Rahman thaana and he laughed loudly, when I said this.)

Aishwarya in IIT Delhi.

SRK, Sanjay Dutt, Juhi Chawla and Sushmita during cultural function in New Jersey.

Many more.

Impressed with Rajini's Humility.

Impressed by Kamal's appearance (during Kaakki Sattai filming, IMO he would have become text book hero, If he had been few inches taller), Aishwarya's appearance and Jayalalitha's appearance (during 1984 campaigning)

Impressed with MGR's complexion.

That is all for now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tamizharasan

u mean .... mounam sammadham?????

That is all for now.
    yArai vittu vecheenga ?????????? guess u ve been meeting all big icons
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy

u mean .... mounam sammadham?????

That is all for now.
    yArai vittu vecheenga ?????????? guess u ve been meeting all big icons
    Yes you are right. Mounam Sammadham.

Post Thanks / Like
    it so seems ... many have met Kamal during Kakki Sattai shooting

i liked that movie so much ... very casual Kamal ... also dedicated pipe la up ergira scene i heard - he did it himself unmaiyaa ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Cinema thurai la sammandha pattavangalai sandhikkanum nna kandippa Cinema shooting podhu sandhikka koodaadhu

porumai poidum ...actually

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bingleguy
    it so seems ... many have met Kamal during Kakki Sattai shooting

i liked that movie so much ... very casual Kamal ... also dedicated pipe la up ergira scene i heard - he did it himself unmaiyaa ?
    I think most of the film was filmed in Sathya Studios and we got pass from S. R. Radha to get inside Sathya studios.I also think Kamal did the pipe scene which I did not see. But kamal takes risk all the time and broke almost all the bones in his body . The movie was just ok for me. One interesting thing was my friend who got settled in south india but originally from North India, came with us for the filming. He was an ardent fan of Big B and did not like south Indian heroes because of relatively dark complexion. But after seeing kamal's complexion and personality during that time he said, even if I have slightest **mo tendency, I will go after this guy.(note: he said this just for fun because he was apparently very impressed)

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw actors Prabhu, Raja (Karuthamma hero), Thyagu, Dushyanth (Ramkumar's son) at AVM Preview theater during 'Sivaji''s special screening for Sivaji family...!

I was bugging a friend in media to get me tickets for Sivaji for the 2nd day at any theater (theatera mukkiyam....!) but he couldn't. I wasn't too happy about it but he got me the special show through Diamond Babu (PRO). I was asked to be at AVM studios at 6PM and I got 2 more friends along. After 'sir, enga irukkeenga' calls with Diamond Babu, I saw him finally. He was sporting a long hair and I, incidentally had grown hair till my shoulders at that time with a hairstyle similar to him. He told me in a jest 'enakku pottiya valakkareengala'!!.. he said the show is for Prabhu's family and we'll have to wait. (yaar vandha ennappa.. padam podunga, adhu podhum - manasukkul naan)

Prabhu and family came by 645PM in two vehicles, along with the actors mentioned above. He was self-driving a red Swift. After exchanging pleasenteries, Diamond Babu asked us to go in the theater. It was my first time being into AVM, so everything was new to me. The theater wasn't that big (I think it is smaller than Four Frames, maybe equal). Prabhu and troupe were at the last rows. I and my friends parked ourselves 2 rows from them. What looked like a scene taken straight from Rasukkutti, Prabhu told the operator 'aang.. padaththa potrulaampaa'..! .. It was bewildering to us as we've never been to such things/places before..!

When the movie started in black and white with normal sound, I was like 'kavuthittaangaley"..! Then came the color title and the rousing background score...all of us in the theater were whistling, including Prabhu..! He was whistling merrily during Rajini's airport intro and the mottai entry. What made me still laugh was, during the scene in which Rajini/Vivek say 'enna kodumai idhu', Prabhu himself was laughing out loud..! Imagine, his dialogue made fun on-screen and he's enjoying it..! During the interval, I also had the bhagyam of standing next to him in the loo...! :d :d so much for a close encounter with a film star..! : .. rest of the film went without anything that was worth remembering.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    During 'Azhagi' preview at Four Frames, I saw Thankar Bachchan, Agathiyan, Vijayalakshmi and Mahendran (if I remember correctly) and a lot of others whom I don't remember. Lot of folks went up and congratulated Thankar after the movie.

Saw Tamannah and Ravi Krishna during 'Kedi' preview, again at Four Frames. They were waiting for our response to the move. The PRO Nellai Sundararajan asked me 'padam epdi' for which I said without any expression 'nalla irundhudhu'. The movie was a horror show except for Tamanna and Ileana. Man, what a color Tamanna is..! She was wearing a blue denim overcoat, white shirt underneath and a blue denim capri. Ravi Krishna had his hair cut short for Nandhalala (he was the one supposed to act in it initially) and was in blacks. Tamanna came in a Qualis with her father. I already remembered her from the Telugu movie photos from her first film (which were circulated as though she's the one who was involved in match-fixing or a terrorist... not sure) I hoped she would make it big one day, but I wasn't sure after the Kedi dud. To my satisfaction, she is going places now.

Saw Swarnamalya at Sathyam. Bayilvan Ranganathan during Tenali preview at Santham.
    Lollu Saba Swaminathan at VijayTV.
    Anu Hassan and Mayajal and JayaTV.

Kamal, IR, SPB, Parthiban, Mahathi and a host of other stars and IR concert at Nehru Indoor stadium. I wished I had died that day for having seen IR and Kamal together..! That event will remain in my memories for ever. If you watched the program, the song 'Naan thedum sevvanthi poovidhu' was sung once-more. When the song was over, my friend said to me 'machaan, once more kekkalaamda' and I said 'chumma iruda.. ivlo periya kootathula onnum vendaam'. He gave one rough look at me and shouted 'once more' big time. Others joined in and we all saw what happened next..!

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast