Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: IlayaRaja's New Albums 2013-15 - Mahendran film/Thaarai thappattai/Mythri

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by krish244 View Post
    "Megha" is about a forensic expert trying to solve a murder.

http://www.thehindu.com/features/cin...cle4497222.ece

"...What is significant in their project as producers? Albert James says, “Signing up Ilaiyaraaja as music director. What can be more significant than this?”"

thanks,

Krishnan
    Ippadi solli solliyae story, screenplay, marketting yellam marandhiduvaanunga. hope this guys doesnt do the same mistake.
    Musical Tsunami - On Feb 23, 2013 @ Prudential Center, NJ - Maestro Ilayaraja Live - First time in USA.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Ju.Vi.

இளையராஜா இசையமைத்​திருந்த 'புத்தம் புதுக் காலை...’ பாடல் ஏனோ 'அலைகள் ஒய்வதில்லை’படத்தில் இடம்பெற​வில்லை. இப்போது அந்தப் பாடலை கார்த்திக் ரிஷி இயக்கிவரும் 'மேகா’ படத்தில் பயன் படுத்தியிருக்கின்றனர். 'மேகா’ படத்தின் பாடல்கள், பின்னணி இசைக்கு ஹங்கேரி சென்று அங்குள்ள இசைக் கலைஞர்களைப் பயன்படுத்தியிருக்கிறார், ராஜா.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njv View Post
    Ippadi solli solliyae story, screenplay, marketting yellam marandhiduvaanunga. hope this guys doesnt do the same mistake.
    Yes, hope so!

thanks,

Krishnan

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crvenky View Post
    From Ju.Vi.

இளையராஜா இசையமைத்​திருந்த 'புத்தம் புதுக் காலை...’ பாடல் ஏனோ 'அலைகள் ஒய்வதில்லை’படத்தில் இடம்பெற​வில்லை. இப்போது அந்தப் பாடலை கார்த்திக் ரிஷி இயக்கிவரும் 'மேகா’ படத்தில் பயன் படுத்தியிருக்கின்றனர். 'மேகா’ படத்தின் பாடல்கள், பின்னணி இசைக்கு ஹங்கேரி சென்று அங்குள்ள இசைக் கலைஞர்களைப் பயன்படுத்தியிருக்கிறார், ராஜா.
    Interesting to note that songs as well are getting done in Hungary! Eager for release of audio.

thanks,

Krishnan

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please listen to Ilayaraja's Sree Ramana Aaaram http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/album/TD02116.html

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crvenky View Post
    From Ju.Vi.

But this song has already been used with different lyrics in the film "Africavil Appu"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just another news source about Balki's new movie having IR's music. He does not talk about AB or SRK though when asked about the cast. However, he says, the cast will be interesting one!

"...Speaking exclusively to TOI, the award-winning director says, "I feel great coming back together again with Ilaiyaraaja and P C Sreeram. Ilaiyaraaja has composed the music for my previous two films as well. For me, Ilaiyaraaja means music! As long as he decides to do music for my films, I'll only be too happy."

Ask him about the cast for this flick and he smiles and says, "We have not yet finalised the cast but it will not have south actors. This movie is a drama and it'll definitely have an interesting cast from Bollywood."
    He refuses to disclose further details and signs off saying, "We'll announce the other details soon." The movie is set to go on floors in October."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/19001488.cms

thanks,

Krishnan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmahesh View Post
    Please listen to Ilayaraja's Sree Ramana Aaaram http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/album/TD02116.html
    I really appreciate the link share mahesh ji, it's been a while since I heard anything from the maestro and this should keep me busy for the weekend.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil_M88 View Post
    I really appreciate the link share mahesh ji, it's been a while since I heard anything from the maestro and this should keep me busy for the weekend.
    You are welcome Sunil_M88, I have noticed that its also available on flip kart
    http://www.flipkart.com/sree-ramana-...igital_album_1

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched Gundello Godari (Telugu) and liked the movie. Felt glad a Telugu movie was made thus, by the debutant Director Kumar Nagendra (and inspite of the Manchu link!). Flood scenes have been shot well (except for a couple of shots), the genuineness/originality can be seen in most scenes and the making refreshing for which the debutant Director should be applauded. Nannu Neetho Ninnu Naatho song starts showing one of the lead pair's childhood, somewhat justifying Bhava singing it (waiting for another Mayil Pola Ponnu Onnu).
    Taapsee's is a bold character offering enough glamour and the producer should have ideally avoided the two item songs, even though the Director attempts to make it part of the main screenplay (by staging a fight towards the end of a song). They were probably needed for the Telugu version, but would not help the Tamil version.

While 2-4 songs of IR have been liked by fans (in general, in Telugu), it is IR's apt BGM right from the first scene that holds your attention, creating the right impact to the on-screen happenings and elevating the viewing experience. Be it the marriage scene, Taapsee's scenes or the fights, I loved the BGMs.
    There are atleast two scenes in the 2nd half where the BGM simply heightens their impact. Especially, the 2nd one when Lakshmi weeps, the BGM is supposed to reflect the shock+tragedy+hope+uncertainty of the situation, and IR surprises us with a killer BGM that would leave the viewers stunned..nenje appidiye arukkara maadhiri (adhaan, Lakshmi's crying+BGM listening impact to which Mohan Babu said during the audio release function that the movie can even go to the Oscars..apideengiradhu vere kadhai ). It reminded me of the Jaws BGM for the impact created, but indha IR BGM is what is needed for our/Indian movie.

Kodi punyams to whoever can please record and upload that BGM. I am hoping that Maranthen Mannithen (Tamil) would have a decent run at the BO. It is worth watching once, thanks to IR's soothing songs (2-4) and effective BGM.
    Last edited by isaifan; 21st March 2013 at 08:56 PM.

Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast