Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Thread: A.R.Rahman l Mani Rathnam l KADAL

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    sumaar trailer...
    arvindhsamy and arjun stand out... i mean out of the setup... ottave illa...
    Sach is Life..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    totally diffrent from mani's previes!story enna inna yugikkave mudiyala.awesome trailer!mani back with bang!!!

cinematography worldclass!
    Last edited by A.ANAND; 11th January 2013 at 10:50 PM.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    music man sir,your review on kadal music??
    Enga sir!! I am not in chennai...I am in hyderabad...All access to blogs and mails are blocked in office. Had to shift my PC and musical gear to Hyderabad..So happy u remember me..Moreover after marriage i almost stopped writing..Kadal is such a masterpiece that one only hopes for the movie to become a BO hit..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping it would be a simple love story. something like Alaipayuthey. I guess it wont be... All i can say from the trailer is that Karthik's son cannot act!
    Sadhakallahu Nabiyul Kareem - A R Rahman

Post Thanks / Like
    "Moongil Thottam - Kadal - AR Rahman (Music Cover by"
    by Shweta Subram & Saiesan Muthulingam

http://www.thamarai.com/videos/90159...-cover-by.html

whatta horible female voice!!!kodumaiyana gift for his birthday!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Month after “Kadal”

My order of preference now stands as:

1.Moongil Thottam

I could spend my whole life expressing endless praise for this beauty. Every time I hear it, I feel uplifted both romantically and spiritually. A song like this will definitely kill off any bad omen for sure and in times of stress and unfortunate mishappenings this is much highly required.

2.Nenjukkule

Just like “Moongil Thottam”, “Nenjukkule” is a full on acoustics galore fest. Is it fair to say Rahman Ji’s humming is one of the major repeat factors for this song? We often hear songs and we are transported to other places with different degrees of emotions but how many songs transport us back to our home or neighbourhood? Hearing “Nenjukkule” at home or anywhere with my eyes closed illustrates my house and my town with the only difference being the age i.e. memories of childhood running around my house, being playful, etc. Those who are away from home, family and friends may feel more satisfied hearing this. Home Sweet Home it is!

3.Chithirai Nela

This song has an unlimited scope for conjuring up imagery. Rahman Ji has definitely found an Unnikrishnan for himself in Vijay Yesudas. I’ll always be biased to the Ninties sound be it any composer. This song has a progression which in reality has progressed deep into my heart. It starts off simply and throughout the song Rahman Ji pours more and more magical elements which result in the song reaching a plateau of momentum. “Chithirai Nela” is the perfect lullaby which even after falling asleep won’t cease to ring in ones minds.

4.Elay Keechan

I love singing along to songs but most importantly I love singing along to songs sung by Rahman Ji. Yes I find myself singing along to this more compared to the other songs of this album. I would go as far as saying that in the future when I look back to “Kadal”, I wouldn’t be surprised if “Elay Keechan” still remains as my favourite song sung by Rahman Ji.

5.Magudi Magudi

Rahman Ji has let himself loose in this no holds barred composition. I love to experiment with music and I consider “Magudi Magudi” a generous tutorial package as a gift for untrained learners like me.

6.Adiye

Not a fan of blues, if you ask me and so haven’t given this much hearings. Yes I feel bad about that but to be honest there’s so much scope in the songs above to keep me going that I don’t feel guilty.

7.Anbin Vasale

By no means does this mean that this is a weak track and in fact it’s one of the most powerful songs to have release last year. This collaboration with Haricharan will live on forever and in theory some of you may think I have left the best till the end. Maybe I’m lacking taste or maybe I’m too naive to realise this songs true potential but it bugs me that I can’t hear this song without recalling “Nadhiye Nadhiye” and “Anbae Idhu” both from “Rhythm” but if I look on the bright side then “Anbin Vasale” gives me an excuse to listen to “Rhythm’s” two songs and together all three songs are evidently evergreen.

Post Thanks / Like
    KADAL PRESS MEET

FULL VIDEO

Last edited by A.ANAND; 17th January 2013 at 06:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mani and ARR are busy with Re-Recording

Mani Ratnam is a perfectionist and a complete professional.

Unlike some other directors, he is there throughout the post-production work of his films. Not even one single shot or even a background score will get into the film without his nod.

Mani Ratnam makes it a point to physically present on the spot during post production.

For the last few days Mani sir and AR Rahman have been busy with the re-recording of Kadal at Rahman’s studio.

It is not an easy job as Mani has to oversee post-production work and last minute release issues concerning Kadal.

It is a big relief that the film has been censored with a U certificate and release date firmed up for February 1.

http://www.sify.com/movies/mani-and-...wmLebjddj.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Nenjukulle Violin & Keyboard Cover - Stephen Devassy & Kalyan [SURIYAN FM]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=2V-ytQeGakc#!

Post Thanks / Like
    A. R. Rahman and rajKoti on Kadali - Part 1 - Tv9

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast