Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
From Milliblog fame Karthik

I (Music review), Tamil – A R Rahman

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2014/09/...il-a-r-rahman/

Fans are fuming at comments section.
If you sort the comments according to "Be(a)st", you will see the top post has 32 likes. The commenter could be a frustrated ARR fan, IR fan or an outright hater. I don't think it's the latter as the post suggests the commenter appreciates ARRs work in Rockstar. If the writer is an IR fan then there could be a possibility that they might have drafted it before requesting/ordering other IR fans to like the comment.

My observation of IR fans vs ARR fans statistically shows that IR fans have more unity. IR fans usually tend not to confront each other otherwise they see it as letting IR down and if by chance they do criticise each other then it's on the basic of technicalities i.e. Postproduction/engineering/mastering (because it's not IRs department) rather than than music itself. ARR fans get vocal with each frequently and thus are more segregated in opinions e.g. ARR fans discuss ARRs transition in sound throughout his career but these are healthy debates and not arguments. ARR fans questioning each other is no patch on their loyalty, they are rather just expressing their open mindedness in differing ways.

We don't know who has the last laugh amongst IR fans and ARR fans in an online scuffle but off late IR fans have been provoking ARR fans quite a bit. Are IR fans, A-jealous, B-jealous, C-jealous or D-jealous. ARR has expanded out of TN into India and now the world, he has gone out of his comfort zone on numerous occasions, (I agree awards have lost their credibility) he has more awards than IR, and the list goes on. This shows that feel a need for interference with ARR fans. They always seem to be questioning his tendency to experiment and his humility. If they say they can attain bliss by listening to IR 24/7 then what's the purpose of provoking arguments? I thought they were much maturer than this but their monotonous questioning is just becoming embarrassing now.

The comment on Milliblog's review reads that, ARR fans consider ARRs farts as music, this shows the writers state of mind lol it also reads that ARR fans don't appreciate other artists which proves he has zilch understanding of ARR fans. ARR fans are more likely ready to go out and explore other types music compared to IR fans. With a name like kingkong, the writer could be liking his own post as a guest.

ARR fans don't require advice about ARR from Tom, Dick or Harry... People come online to get popularity by trying to defame ARR but hate it or take it, Rahman Ji Is A World Brand Now, so good luck and Happy Listening!