View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 209 of 247 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2469

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik) View Post
    Can you stop this nonsense already? What has this got to do with anything??? And how is it an India only thing?
    it may or may not be an india only thingy - but do you agree that we are better off not squabbling with each other ?
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    it may or may not be an india only thingy - but do you agree that we are better off not squabbling with each other ?
    put any two ranodm guys - you will have squabbling...
    doesnt have to be indians or non indians - with indians we are a vocal lot - westerners are the quieter kind - but trust me, i have seen a fair deal of stomach burning, camp building, pulling down other guys etc.,
    enna sirichcha maadhiriye moonjiya vechukuvaanga in office environment - plus we dont have 'group' x guys take a pickup truck and mow down random 'black guys' - as long as that is that it is fine.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Veteran Hubber rajasaranam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    amaam namakkulla sandai vendam. All Silent.

Post Thanks / Like
    in this regard, am very happy to learn that Thiraipaadal.com is either going away, or to be banned - i heard it from someone

ayyagO!
    Thereendeth whatever little isaippayaNam the likes of me have.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Post Thanks / Like
    Please Come Back to the Topic
    Isai ellaigal kadanthathu engum nirainthathu

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    Please Come Back to the Topic
    So....Let people guess and list the song serialwise, as it may appear in the forthcoming film...Also, can guess the storyline of film w.r.t. these songs

Kadavule, padam varadhukku munneye 200 pakkam aanadhunnaa ipadiyellam problem varumo!!!
    Last edited by csramasami; 15th September 2012 at 02:33 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    One last point on what irir123 said. Even if I agree to most everything he said, I cannot agree to the thiraipaadal ban. For God's sake, please don't ask that site to be banned. Infact I am ready to start a petition calling for the powers to be to ensure that thiraipaadal is not banned. I would personally ban the person who bans thiraipaadal.

Do we think ANY company will come up with CD releases of the late 90s songs of Raja? All we get is horrible quality from Agi. And who even knows which of the movie songs of 70s of Raja exixts. While I buy _every_ Raja CD that is released and definitely encourage all folks to buy originals, I still maintain that thiraipaadal is doing a HUGE service to everyone concerned: Music Director, Producer, Director etc. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone searching for music of movies like Kaadha Jaadhi. Anyway this is a huge topic, which requires a blog post on its own.

So one last time, please see to it that thiraipaadal is not banned.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post

ayyagO!
    Thereendeth whatever little isaippayaNam the likes of me have.
    you have donated to thiraipaadal.com right? You have all rights to ask a reason if they go down!

And, why don't thiraipaadal.com put ads and make money, and take its own share and give the rest to Musicians?!? Raaga.com is doing so! Its paying the musicians, like FM channels, TV Music channels.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMHO, I think we are unnecessarily discussing in favor of producers, MD, music company etc. They very well know about mp3 floating in the net. Inspite of that, they get audio rights and market the music. Which, to me, means that they still are making a huge profit. If they want to stop mp3s, let them do it, rather than we act like foot soldiers (for free) for their cause which will make them even more rich.

It doesn't necessarily mean that you buy original CD, you get a good quality. Ex - Agi, and some CD's of Echo. Where is the ethics in that by the audio companies?

As Suresh said, thiraipaadal is doing a huge service to unearth some golden songs of IR. Let's respect them.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    you have donated to thiraipaadal.com right? You have all rights to ask a reason if they go down!

And, why don't thiraipaadal.com put ads and make money, and take its own share and give the rest to Musicians?!? Raaga.com is doing so! Its paying the musicians, like FM channels, TV Music channels.
    Good suggestion. Good analogy to FM/TV music channels . They should also look into the Spotify model.