Thread: Oscar Thamizhan 'Isaipuyal' AR Rahman News/Updates

Threaded View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, I was hearing some of the BGms from ARR's earlier movies....I really miss those peppy ones now...I can understand ARR is trying to achieve something very distinctive when compared to his peers....I think this SUPER HEAVY thing is simply blown out of proportion... He is just one of the band members...His band mates are a mix of legends and ordinary people...Its just a publicity stunt that he was roped in at the last to garner his huge Indian base...

He can in turn go the GEMS way...Making Mick Jagger to sing to his compostions..(an entire album)...His collaboration with Bolton was good...That new Sajna sounded good...No one knew exactly what was Rahman's contribution to this SUPER HEAVY....I believe he might have composed a track or two and would have lent his odd voice here and there and also by contributing as an instrumentalist...

There are better instrumentalists than ARR and we see from one of the videos that he plays his Continuum and piano...So once the album releases, we will be excited finding the Rahman sound in the songs and find and go gaga over his odd vocal presence here and there...

Its better to comment once the album releases..but ...I only hope the SUPER HEAVY will be missing a trick if they don't utilise ARR as a composer....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement