Page 147 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasabi - Original of Jaggubhai. KSR had copied this 98%. Goundamani character was really good and by casting goundamani he had spoiled it. Hero gethu
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mumbai Hpress : ippadiye natha maathiri voorna innum ondra naal aavum pola

Where is the Vs thread? ......

Now I know the reason how a crap like CM can have a record breaking run. Nothing to confuse with the himalayan box office pull of S* otherwise a deadlock. In such a scenario and in the absence of power stars not so fan of these two + family wave might have stormed into any little superstar films and made a hit. Is that Sachien? All blame goes to MX and how much of Crazy mohan is missed here!

These are the very very few albums that mark the presence of IR in 00's (what is the purpose of jazzy score) has no relevance to the script. Now wait... That Ramanarayan trained C3 crane operator has subtle relevance to the opening song amazing I can safely say now Thenali chi..kazhudhai Soundramukhi have better songs that MHpress. idha indie le vera

Member Regular Hubber Death Note's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rhythm(Arjun,Meena,Jyothika etc)
    Watching this film again after some time. Apart from the ayo pathikithu song(did not see a need for it in the film),really enjoyed the movie. Liked the comedy between Arjun and Mannivanan especially "unga kaala konjum kattunga sir" jokes. AR Rahman's music and bgm

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saraswathi Sabatham on youtube..
    Wat a Beautiful songs.. TMS, Susheela and KV Mahadevan
    Nagesh and Manoramma were extremely funny..
    apart from that the movie was a head ache..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enna sir, six adikkira madhiriye poyi kadaisila dokku vachutteenga?

Post Thanks / Like
    illingo.. Film was good till character establishment. But over a point of time, the content was redundant and thus the feeling

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84 View Post
    Saraswathi Sabatham on youtube..
    Wat a Beautiful songs.. TMS, Susheela and KV Mahadevan
    Nagesh and Manoramma were extremely funny..
    apart from that the movie was a head ache..
    U missed the lead characters...Sivaji Ganesan and Savitri., Devika, Padmini, K. R. Vijaya, Gemini Ganesan........

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Wasabi - Original of Jaggubhai. KSR had copied this 98%. Goundamani character was really good and by casting goundamani he had spoiled it. Hero gethu
    Wasabi hero is Jean Reno (Léon, Visitor, Godzilla & some excellent French thrillers). Wasabi is written by Luc Besson (5th element, taxi series, transporteur series ... etc.) They both are quite famous in Europe and hollywood.
    The french version is much more funnier than the english as the essence of the jokes were missed in the translation.
    Wasabi is a plant quite spicy like the mustard.

I recommend you to watch Les rivières pourpres I & II. [In english Crimson River]
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Wasabi hero is Jean Reno (Léon, Visitor, Godzilla & some excellent French thrillers). Wasabi is written by Luc Besson (5th element, taxi series, transporteur series ... etc.) They both are quite famous in Europe and hollywood.
    The french version is much more funnier than the english as the essence of the jokes were missed in the translation.
    Wasabi is a plant quite spicy like the mustard.

I recommend you to watch Les rivières pourpres I & II. [In english Crimson River]
    hi mappi,

"Les rivières pourpres" is actually a novel, don't know if you read it ? ... if not read the book, 10 times better than the movie (even if the movie was good in parts)
    And for Jean Reno, recently i watched "Comme un chef" with him and Mickael Young in lead ... quite a good "french style" movie ...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pras,

No I have not read the novel. Vincent Cassel (Sur mes lèvres (Read my lips) with Emmanuelle Devos - I always wanted this movie to be remade in Tamil with Ajith & Simran in the lead - too late for Simran, but Ajith is still on my cards) & Jean Reno are in my good books for their performences. Mickael Young ... rien à dire.

And I did not see Comme un Chef. Soon they will put it on TF1 ..
    Last edited by mappi; 21st February 2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India