Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution of Saivaism and it's development in Tamil Nadu

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber Madurai Veeran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mahadevan, Bis_mala, Iddiappam Iyya, Virarajendira and other friends:

Most of you, barring Iddiappam, may not know me. Please accept my salutations. Please continue in your battle to unmask the lies and deceit of the self-serving Vedic zealots.

Once in a while I do take a peek at the discussions. I wish I have more time to actively participate. Sigh!

Best regards,
    Madurai Veeran

P.S:

Iddiappam: Does Karthikaipoo remind you of someone we have known in the past?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

the northern connection?

Thank you Mr Madurai Veeran.

Devipriya wrote:

Every Siva Divoti with Neutral view bvelieves Vedas inspired by Siva.
    So, there are categories of Siva devotees - neutral, biased, ignorant etc, just like fanatic, moderate etc in another religion.....You are creating these categories.

Vedas inspired Tamil writnings.
    What does this mean? Tamil writing evolved from Vedas? Good, good, please now declare Tamil to be the devabasha!!

This can be seen in writings of Thirumular to Nayanmars.
    Let's have all those stanzas with their meanings explained by you!!

As Mala has an internal attitude due to wrong notions She does not want to accept the Truths.
    You analysed the word "naankinum" wrongly and I pointed it out to you. What is the internal attitude and the wrong notion here?

Aryan Vedas- as per internal evidences itself was put in writing as close tp 1000 BCE,
    What internal evidence is there in the Vedas to show that they were put to writing in 1000 BCE? Pl enumerate and explain.

but once Panini made the Grammer in 5th Cen BCE, as Vedas was not fully following the Grammer of Panini, so any body trying to derive Vedas would misinterpret and hence
    Writing was stopped for sometime, and so Sangam Tamil calls Vedas as Marai, Ezhutha Marai etc.,
    Can you write clearly what you are trying to tell us. You mean the Vedic writers ignored Panini. How did this question of likelihood of misinterpretation come about? Who was misinterpreting? What were the misinterpretations? Who stopped it? Where? Then who started it again? What writing was being used?

Writing is only secondary. Tamil remains same. Stop
    That's the thing I have been trying to explain. The northerners never committed the Vedas to writing for a long time. So anyone could have made any changes. Even now you are saying writing is secondary. Writing was not important to them!! Whereas Tamil had always been in writing. How do you compare something solidly written down with something that was not for a long long time?

Hate on One language and you get Biased look only. Your Wrong Specs stops Your vision.
    Who hates any language? Is it hatred to say that a certain language had oral tradition and had never been written down if that is the truth in history? You want me to tell a lie for you and say that it was in writing from the beginning?

Even Malay does not have its own writing. Even English is using Roman writing system. Is it degrading English to say so? Please note that a number of Sino-Tibetan langauges do not have their own script and are using Chinese script (characters).

Tamil Brahmi Script came thru Samana Munivargal from North, and that too thru Srilanka.
    Who came from the North? Unknown persons or they have names?
    But you say Tamil writing was inspired by(evolved through) vedas??
    Only Tamil Brahmi by SamaNar - not from vedAs?? Do you see any conflict there?

Of what relevance to Saivam and its development please?
    B.I. Sivamaalaa (Ms)

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MV,
    I did not expect you at all. I feel like it is Christmas once again
    It is only the baddie left
    CU

Quote Originally Posted by bis_Mala
    Uppumaa = PaulThomas = M0sesMohamedSolomon!! Please do not waste our time.
    I won't be surprised if Devapriya is also one of the Uppumaa dish. Also starting with Friends like Uppumaa. And the day will come when Davapriya signs off with Uppumaa and vice versa

Anyway Pavitra joined the hub on 24 Oct 05 on the same day as Uppumaa but posted remarkably only once on 08 Jan 06! In case of Pavitra the time and text will reveal.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Madurai Veeran
    P.S:

Mmmmm.... You just got me wondering... Yes... Mr Periyar Arivar???

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber Madurai Veeran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiappam
    P.S:

Mmmmm.... You just got me wondering... Yes... Mr Periyar Arivar???
    No.. No.. No.. Periyar Arivan would not say such things.

Do you recall a thread titled 'Vedic Roots of Tamil Culture'? It was started by one Karthik Iyer (sic!). It was one of the longest and most active thread two years ago. It ran for almost two years. Mr.Karthik Iyer went on to become the moderator of Yahoo "Indian Civilization" (IC) discussion groups. In case you did not know, IC owner is none but the very one Dr. Kalyanaraman of the Sindu-Saraswathi Vedic wonderland theory. After I left Forum Hub, I participated in IC for a little while when the then 'moderator' Mr.Kalavai Venkat (yes, our very own Karthik Iyer) decided to throw me out, because I would not buy into their Vedic disneyland theory of IVC. May be you were not active in Forum Hub during those days; otherwise you would certainly know who this Karthikai poopoo is .

Madurai Veeran

P.S: Hopefully, the moderator of this thread is not going censor my message because I talk about poopoo!

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    P.S: Hopefully, the moderator of this thread is not going censor my message because I talk about poopoo!
    As far as I see your post abide by the rules. But you'll never know! They also don't give reasons, never give reasons! They simply do it for reasons only known to them! The only reason that is givven looks like: -deleted-

Post Thanks / Like
    No.. No.. No.. Periyar Arivan would not say such things.
    But what did our Karthikaipoo say that is "not so Tamil". Somehow, our Mr Karthikaipoo failed my 'Iyer detection' test. He can't be. From his few posts he appears to be a pure bred Tamil of Eelam origin - always voicing for Tamil.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewt...084&highlight=

Do you recall a thread titled 'Vedic Roots of Tamil Culture'? It was started by one Karthik Iyer (sic!). It was one of the longest and most active thread two years ago. It ran for almost two years. Mr.Karthik Iyer went on to become the moderator of Yahoo "Indian Civilization" (IC) discussion groups. In case you did not know, IC owner is none but the very one Dr. Kalyanaraman of the Sindu-Saraswathi Vedic wonderland theory. After I left Forum Hub, I participated in IC for a little while when the then 'moderator' Mr.Kalavai Venkat (yes, our very own Karthik Iyer) decided to throw me out, because I would not buy into their Vedic disneyland theory of IVC. May be you were not active in Forum Hub during those days; otherwise you would certainly know who this Karthikai poopoo is .
    I don't recall Karthik Iyer - but our Mr Kartikaipoo's name must be just a coincidence. That's what I feel. I wish Mr karthikaipoo would comment.

Mail me if you wish to see some of Mr Karthikaipoo's contribution on other sites.

Meanwhile I will look at Karthik Iyer and Kalyanarama!
    ------------------
    aaruran aaruriR ammaanuk kALE!
    --- Thevaram

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I came across an Organisation called Tamil Tigers who etablished this flower as the national flower for their homeland.

Post Thanks / Like

saivam and Tamil Literature

Friends,

The Thread is effectively used for other than The purpose, i.e., evolution of Sivaniyam, and every body who writes on that is attacked. Lord Siva Bless all.

Maraimalai Aadigal has been explained in Arabic-Vedic Past Thread and Bismala is silent-why?

Allow those who tell about the Great Saivam- a Vedic Worship
    Uppuma
    Love India; Love Tamil.
    Love God ; Love Truth

Post Thanks / Like

Re: saivam and Tamil Literature

Quote Originally Posted by Uppuma
    Friends,

Maraimalai Aadigal has been explained in Arabic-Vedic Past Thread and Bismala is silent-why?
    Uppuma -- you are notorious for quoting part-text from Tamil Scholars. you have done that before - calling your self solomon.

Your quote Pavanar's lines - just four of them - and claimed that Pavanar supported and prasied Panini. YOu were exposed when I posted the whole page of Pavanar. He meant the exact opposite.

So please stop your mischief by quoting just four lines of Maraimalai Adigam. Take your time and post the whole page please.

And please stop reapeating the same over and over agian.. I have see you doing the same in other forum - 'that'stamil'

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast