Page 371 of 401 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4002

Thread: Maestro ilaiyaraaja news & titbits

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by svaisn View Post
    Venki enna vishayam konjam detailaa sollunga please...
    IR yedho pattikaattu composer madhiriyum, oru pattikkaattu composer english pesi, western music laam katthukittu, avaru oru genius - appdiyellaam ARR certificate koduthhirukkaar ! IR is definitely fortunate to receive ARR's divine blessings
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

@venki

Can you pls post the same content from twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    please provide the whacky twitter post!

This is called vanchaka pugazhichi ani.

Looks like ARR is visibly jealous of IR using Hungary orch for producing brilliant albums lately. Especially the latest Megha is a knock out.

ARR - please continue with your western into tamil/hindi transfers.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dochu View Post

ARR - please continue with your western into tamil/hindi transfers.
    I dont know about what's happening in Twitter. But here's what ARR had to say and I don't see anything offending in this.

I think Ilayairaaja is immensely talented. He is a genius, and to go through that journey of life, to progress and to shine like that, is a gift from God. He comes from a village, he picked up English, he picked up Western music.

http://movies.ndtv.com/music/a-r-rah...hlights-416526

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivasub View Post
    I think Ilayairaaja is immensely talented. He is a genius, and to go through that journey of life, to progress and to shine like that, is a gift from God. He comes from a village, he picked up English, he picked up Western music[/B].
    "He comes from a village, he picked up English, he picked up Western music" நகரத்துல இருந்து வந்தவங்க எல்லாம் மேற்கத்திய இசையில் அவரைவிட நிபூணத்தில், புலமையில் சிறந்தவர் என அர்த்தம் கொள்ளலாம். அப்படி அர்த்தம் கொண்டால் அது உண்மையா?

ராஜா ஆங்கிலம் கற்றுக்கொண்டது அவரை இசையிலும் சரி, பொருளாதாரத்திலும் சரி, தனிப்பட்ட வாழ்க்கையிலும் சரி.. எந்தவிதத்தில் முன்னேற்றம் காணச் செய்தது? கீழ்த்தரமான வாத்தைப் பிரயோகம். இப்ப நானெல்லாம் கிராமத்திலிருந்து நகரத்தை நோக்கி வேலை வாய்ப்புக்காக வந்த ஆயிரக் கணக்கான மக்களில் ஒருவன். என்னை அப்படி ஒருவர் "வேலை அனுபவத்தில் ஆங்கிலம் பேசக் கற்றுக் கொண்டுவிட்டார்!" எனச் சொன்னாலும் அர்த்தமிருக்கிறது. ராஜா ஆங்கிலம் பேசக் கற்றுக்கொண்டதில் என்ன பெரிய லாபம் அடைந்திருக்கிறார் அவரது துறையில்?

ராஜாவைப் பாராட்டனும் என்றால் இப்படிச் சொல்லலாம். "தென் தமிழத்தில் ஒரு கிராமத்திலிருந்து வந்தாலும் ஆரம்பக் காலத்திலேயே இடது சாரி கொள்கைக் பிரச்சாரத்திற்காக தமிழகத்தில் பல்வேறு ஊர் வீதிகளில் கால்நடையாய் நடந்து பாட்டாளி வர்க்கத்தின் சார்பாக இசைப் பணி செய்தவர்! அவருடைய இசை இந்தியாவின் அனைத்து நிலப்பகுதிகள், அதன் மண் வாசனையை பிரதிபலிக்கிறதாக இருக்கிறது. அவரால் ஒரு கோதாவரி நதிக் கலாச்சாரத்தை, திருவண்ணாமலை சைவ பக்தி மார்க்கத்தை, திருவையாறு வைஷ்ணவ பாசுரங்களின் பொருளை, காசியின் ஆன்மீக வாசனையை, . கிருத்துவ தேவாலயங்களின் ஜீவனை, மலைவாழ் மக்களின் உணர்வுகளை, கேரளக் கடலோர மக்களின் பண்பாட்டு உணர்வை, இஸ்லாமிய கலாச்சார இசையின் வடிவத்தை.. இப்படி இந்திய மண்ணின் வேர்களை இசையால் தொட்டு தரிசனம் காட்ட முடிகிறது. அவர் தொடாத இசை வடிவங்களே கிடையாது!"

இப்ப உள்ள தலைமுறை மக்கள்..நேற்று வாங்கிய ஒலித் தகட்டை நேற்று இரவே ஒன்றுக்கு பல முறைக் கேட்டுவிட்டு, இன்று காலையில் அதே சாயலில் மெட்டுப் போதும் பலவீனமான இசையமைப்பாளர்களின் ஆக்கங்களையே ஆகச் சிறந்தது என நம்பிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் வெகுஜனக் கூட்டம். அந்தக் கூட்டம் வாசிக்கப் போகும் கட்டுரையில் ராஜாவைப் பற்றி இப்படி சொன்னால் எப்படிப் பட்ட புரிதலை அது உருவாக்கும் என்றெல்லாம் தோன்றவேணாம்?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    அவரவர் புரிதலை/அறிவை பொருத்தே வார்தைகளும், நல்லவருக்கும் நல்லவராக நடிப்பவருக்கும் வேறுபாடுகள் நிறைய உண்டு.
    Isai ellaigal kadanthathu engum nirainthathu

Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Ilayairaaja is immensely talented. He is a genius, and to go through that journey of life, to progress and to shine like that, is a gift from God. He comes from a village, he picked up English, he picked up Western music.

ராஜா சார் தலை எழுத்து... கண்டவன் வாயிலும் விழுந்து வரணும்னு, வேற என்னத்த சொல்ல?

பெரியவங்களையும் முன்னோடிகளையும் தெய்வமா நினைக்கணும். அவங்களுக்கு சர்டிபிக்கேட் தரக்கூடாது, அதற்கான தகுதியும், வயதும் இன்னும் நமக்கு வரவில்லை.

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know about what's happening in Twitter. But here's what ARR had to say and I don't see anything offending in this.

The thing that irks me about his quote above is the first line when he says IR is immensely talented. Now i don't know if he meant to use the talented word. When you say someone is talented that means they have the talent in their field and is generally used for young and upcoming people not for someone like IR who is a veteran in his field of music. I am not sure about other others but i always detect a sense of uneasiness/reluctance in ARR when he talks about IR. He seems to always jump to talking about IR's discipline and not drinking rather than his music. I mean he doesn't have to be reverential to the extreme as some other young MD's Like DSP are about IR , but i don't think his fans or anyone will be offended if he says IR created some wonderful songs and BGM and is a great composer and has inspired him as well . IR is a generation older than him(almost like a father figure) i don't know why he seems to think of him as a competitor for some reason. I mean compare this with dynamic between MSV and IR who are more closer in age and generation. Eventhough IR and MSV were competitors for a number of years IR always used to revere MSV and they never had any issues with each other.
    Another point ARR keeps making in almost every interview is that it was like a Fort earlier and only one MD was doing music for most of the movie and not allowing others. Well he has to realize that those times there was not much TV or channel exposure like today and it was not MD's making a fort it was the producers/directors who kept going back to the same MD. IT was a product of time that's all. No particular group to blame here.

This is all just my opinion. Pl dont use this to start a ARR vs IR war here.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rprasad View Post
    Another point ARR keeps making in almost every interview is that it was like a Fort earlier and only one MD was doing music for most of the movie and not allowing others. Well he has to realize that those times there was not much TV or channel exposure like today and it was not MD's making a fort it was the producers/directors who kept going back to the same MD. IT was a product of time that's all. No particular group to blame here.

This is all just my opinion. Pl dont use this to start a ARR vs IR war here.
    Exactly.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...