Page 58 of 194 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loved the movie very much except the climax part... Typical KSR movie with all ingredients perfectly mixed... Watching Rajini on screen is a delight... A sure shot winner
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loved the movie. Thalaivar looks awesome for most part.
    Songs & BGM are big let off.
    The movie had everything but the lack of good BGM didn't elevate certain scenes as it could have.
    Movie will definitely be a hit.
    Watching it again Sunday..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    The theater crowd went mad when they saw birthday celebration scene for Thalaivar in the movie itself.
    Same here in Charlotte NC. Scene was a perfect fit for the occasion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    The sequence with Thalaivar in beard look is really awesome. It was missing for long time in his films.
    Dialogues during that sequence were top notch!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    A2A,

I didn't accuse you of anything. Even Hattori mentioned that the film is getting average reviews and he is not a Vijay fan. Couple of Vijay fans saw the FDFS and posted their views. Tats all. I am a Vijay fan too and like any other movie buff here, I can't wait to watch it tomorrow. All i request is lets not club a few as fans of another actor and hence they are posting bad about the film.
    HH was only focusing on -ve reviews and comments. He conveniently ignored all the +ve reviews!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Seriously ? Maybe I entered wrong movie theater I think, Because what I saw was nothing short of "One of the Worst Movie of Rajini's Career"
    Ofcourse I was happy to see me healthy and back in action. But out right this movie was not meant to be "Rajini Movie" No matter who says what.
    It was a colossal waste of time nearly 3 hrs!! , with zero importance to story,screenplay.. BGM and the list goes on..

Verdict :
    KSR's Padaiyappa Part II a very kiddish attempt to re-create the magic. Very disappointing.
    You are unique Dilbert. Seriously Rajini fans love this one!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    கமல் படம் மட்டுமல்ல.. தற்போது நன்றாக ஓடிவரும் மற்ற அடுத்த தலைமுறை நட்சத்திர நடிகர்கள் படங்களும் இந்த அளவு டிக்கட் உயர்வினை சந்திப்பதில்லை..
    அடேங்கப்பா! உங்களாள அஃபோர்ட் பண்ண முடியலைனா டாலர் தியேட்டர்ல போயி ஆங்கிலப்படம் பாருங்க. எதுக்கு இந்த லெக்சர் எல்லாம்? எங்களுக்கு உங்களத் தெரியாதா என்ன?

Post Thanks / Like
    KSR+Rajini na Padayappa expect panrathu... KSR+Kamal na Dasavatharam expect panrathu... ithu thaan namma audience kitta irukka problem... Ithu vera kathainu paarkurathey illa.... compare panni udaney disappointment nu sollidarathu...
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    HH was only focusing on -ve reviews and comments. He conveniently ignored all the +ve reviews!
    No more comments from me. I was a bit too enthusiastic in knowing the results & was going through the tweets for few hours. And I just posted what I saw in Twitter and the comments of some of my friends who saw FDFS...thassaal...RK fans, enjoy!
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Ha ha, that was an hour or two back, when only few had seen the movie and posted reviews. Now the result is clear. Padam Pappadam
    Enna oru santhosam... Pappadam aagura alavukkellam illeenga... BO result paesum...