Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Hybrid View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guardians of the galaxy - Kick*** movie of the year.

Watched the movie on bluray very apt quality for this kind of movie. The major plusses for the movie are action, graphics, music and comedy. Good to see Marvel take a comical dig at superheroes. There are many unfamiliar names in the movie, I do recognize: Glenn Close, John C Reilly, Bautista and the girl from avatar poor her, she is beautiful in real. Ratchet and Groot were my favourite characters in the movie. I cant wait till they will release Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
    God bless all

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Guardians of the galaxy - Kick*** movie of the year.

Watched the movie on bluray very apt quality for this kind of movie. The major plusses for the movie are action, graphics, music and comedy. Good to see Marvel take a comical dig at superheroes. There are many unfamiliar names in the movie, I do recognize: Glenn Close, John C Reilly, Bautista and the girl from avatar poor her, she is beautiful in real. Ratchet and Groot were my favourite characters in the movie. I cant wait till they will release Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
    chris pratt the lead actor ..was a small time tv actor in parks n recreation series - hit the jack pot with this one n the lego movie