Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: ARR Vs YSR Vs HJ

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    challenge is challenge.....though they are of different genres, they are releasing on the same date and have effect on each other's BO fate...my bet is on Thala-ARR combo
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    YSR , HJ , VS are NO MATCH FOR ARR. If someone compares like this, IMO, he knows ZERO about music

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    challenge is challenge.....though they are of different genres, they are releasing on the same date and have effect on each other's BO fate...my bet is on Thala-ARR combo
    Maddy.. I think they are not gracing the theatres at the same date.

Anyway.. I would rather enjoy both the movies rather than comparing them.

coz KH is a legend..

Just like how I put, IT IS UNFAIR TO COMPARE MUSIC FROM ARR (QUALITY) & ONE FROM HJ

so do with the directors.

May be.. YOu can compare BO Status..
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like
    exactly selva, all i need to see is BO success.......there is no point in just looking at quality and moreover qulality is a very subjective thing......wat mite seem gud quality for u mite look bad for me......u know it very well.....

as far as i'm concerned ARR needs a huge hit and Ajith's dream run will continue if Godfather becomes a hit.....so i wud really like to see GF outshining VV in BO.......

quality comes later, look at KKSei....it was such a beautiful composition going to dust bin...
    _________

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy
    exactly selva, all i need to see is BO success.......there is no point in just looking at quality and moreover qulality is a very subjective thing......wat mite seem gud quality for u mite look bad for me......u know it very well.....
    Yes.. Quality .. Just like beauty.. differes from the eyes of the beholder. someone may like movies like kaadhal, Autograph.. But I have difference of opinion. So, do the Music too. So, comparing the actors, directors, MDs etc based on a single movie won't do justice best example is ARR vs HJ (still I think that this vs should not be made).. Some movies of HJ might have done well at the BO than ARR's movies. But at the sametime, We cannot deny the fact that ARR is a master in his own way. The same applies to the team of these movies :P

as far as i'm concerned ARR needs a huge hit and Ajith's dream run will continue if Godfather becomes a hit.....so i wud really like to see GF outshining VV in BO.......
    definitly.. GF will be a blockbuster. That doesn't mean that VV might not be.. BOth of them have all the ingredients of becoming blockbusters.. Let's enjoy the feast rather than putting the mere BO factor which might vary from source to source. But would be happier if AJITH PULLS THIS ONE OUT. (Everyone is 100% confident about this movie).. so do VV :P Let's hope that everything ll be fine with both ARR & Ajith.. so do VV team

quality comes later, look at KKSei....it was such a beautiful composition going to dust bin...

I love to see both these movies. would never try to compare BO performace alone.. It would like comparing ARR Vs HJ movie run (temporaray thing)
    Agree.. Even lot of good composition have gone to the dust in the past. Let's imagine a song like "Suttum Vizhi SudaRae" having been picturised in a poor way.. It will affect the movie as well as the song.. Again.. Quality takes a beating here.
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Yes.. Quality .. Just like beauty.. differes from the eyes of the beholder. someone may like movies like kaadhal, Autograph.. But I have difference of opinion. So, do the Music too. So, comparing the actors, directors, MDs etc based on a single movie won't do justice best example is ARR vs HJ (still I think that this vs should not be made).. Some movies of HJ might have done well at the BO than ARR's movies. But at the sametime, We cannot deny the fact that ARR is a master in his own way. The same applies to the team of these movies :P

definitly.. GF will be a blockbuster. That doesn't mean that VV might not be.. BOth of them have all the ingredients of becoming blockbusters.. Let's enjoy the feast rather than putting the mere BO factor which might vary from source to source. But would be happier if AJITH PULLS THIS ONE OUT. (Everyone is 100% confident about this movie).. so do VV :P Let's hope that everything ll be fine with both ARR & Ajith.. so do VV team

I love to see both these movies. would never try to compare BO performace alone.. It would like comparing ARR Vs HJ movie run (temporaray thing)
    Agree.. Even lot of good composition have gone to the dust in the past. Let's imagine a song like "Suttum Vizhi SudaRae" having been picturised in a poor way.. It will affect the movie as well as the song.. Again.. Quality takes a beating here.
    Ada paravillay neenga edhonu ninachen . konjam vishayam therinja manidhar dhaan neenga . very good . ivvalavu analyse panreengalay .

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Yes, My bet too on Godfather! ARR & team will have a hatrick (GF,JEOK,Shivaji) this time for sure.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARR the TRUE BOSS

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARR has rocked in RANG DE BASANTHI
    GF songs are mind boggling

Post Thanks / Like
    i was just thinking abt u sundar12345......where were u all these days....welcome back neways....

i guess there is a definite change in fortunes of ARR in 2006.....he has started the year with a bang and has featured in many major ventures.....the tide seems to be in favor of this guy....let's see if our predictions come true...
    _________

Page 57 of 81 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast