Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE SPIDERMAN ON 29C

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chevy,

ok wow that was weird cause that whole rant about environmental issues is like the silent one that runs through my head...it is survival of the fittest..it's harder still when you realize that it is and well you ain't doing that well a job...anyways that moment with the blind woman and bus....so real!!! your character is not a hero....he's real, he thinks like a real person does...it's not cliched or ideal or even sensical but that is the best attempt to capture the everyday....uh yeah i should join your protagonist in rants eh? Except i would like to sit in the bus rather than hang from it :P

i want to know how a female protagonist would be under your guiding hand?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sipi
    nice story chevy... it remembers my college day... twice or thrice, i travelled in 29c and nearly 2 stops, have to foot on the steps... uhuhuuuu!!!!!

the concept of the story is very nice... and this story shows, u have the knowledge in geography too ... (this concept is little differ from you another story, this is chennai after all... but, oru boy oda paarvaila ulla vithyasam nalla theriyudhu...) to chevy... best wishes for your future life in writers world... have a nice day...
    thank you ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ramky
    chevy : nice going . ur writing from a boy's perspective shows ur perceptiveness too
    Thanks
    tho i havnt travelled much in these routes, what u hv written applies for many routes in chennai. and i can vouch that not all the males dangling from these buses do it just to impress the girls in them, its out of a sheer necessity to reach one's college or office or an important appointment on time.
    i agree ramky.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    Hey Chevy,

ok wow that was weird cause that whole rant about environmental issues is like the silent one that runs through my head...it is survival of the fittest..it's harder still when you realize that it is and well you ain't doing that well a job...anyways that moment with the blind woman and bus....so real!!! your character is not a hero....he's real, he thinks like a real person does...it's not cliched or ideal or even sensical but that is the best attempt to capture the everyday....uh yeah i should join your protagonist in rants eh? Except i would like to sit in the bus rather than hang from it :P

i want to know how a female protagonist would be under your guiding hand?
    i need to think about that .... It was easy to think from mens' point of view as we see many playing spiderman on the city buses daily.......

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    wonderful chevy
    Anbe Sivam

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy
    wonderful chevy
    thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12