Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dharan's Latest Offering - Sivi - Very Good Songs

Post Thanks / Like
    We have another great young whizkid to compete against GV Prakash

I would say Dharan is much more better than GV Prakash.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far Dharan has only done 2 movies. We have to wait and see if he can keep giving hit albums..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sloshed
    welcome change from trashes around.. and look at the banner.. arbit junkbox of a movie.... I can help comparisons with TPM from Yuvan ... which minus the banner belongs only to the Junkbox...
    TPM banner?? is it a respectable one? I doubt.

Dharan gives a lesson or two to Yuvan how to create a rap song.... which reminds me ..couple of years back in Kanda Naal Muthal ...there was a rap song in the album which starts with "Yo Yuvan ... Yeah ".. and tfmers were head over heels with Hurray for Hip-Hop...
    Haven't listened to this sivi track yet, but from your statement I understand that Dharan gives a lesson or two all tamil mds' including your fav md, what do you say? But when the KNM was released, it was a good hip-hop track in tamil. So no wonder tfmers were head over heels. Was anything wrong on it?

and Yuvans indulgenece with remixes is another thread to think about.. Somebody please open a thread for that...given the limited time I have to do this I would love to rip him apart for his remixes...
    Yuvan has done very less number of remixes if you compare with his total no. of songs. But I can understand that you just need a reason to blame him, so you have chosen the remixes route. I am sure you can skip them if you don't like them.

My guess is GVP will be the next big playa to watch out for.... he is bloody damn good....
    No dude, Yuvan is the next wave of tfm, just watch out, this guy GVP will be low key players just like Chandrabose/Deva. Also Yuvan gives quite a few lessons to all post-92 mds in the "ithu enga area, ulla varaathe" BGM dept.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Senior Member Veteran Hubber MrJudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listened to the O nenje track in raaga. It sounds more like Yogib & Natchatra kinda stuff, definitely not new stuff. I don't think he has given any lessons to Yuvan, these kinda tracks are already out there. Also the lead sound coming in the interludes reminds me of Manmadhan BG music, I am not saying it is copied or anything, but reminds me little bit.
    'யுவன் இன்றி ஓரணுவும் அசையாது!'

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are crazy. If a newcommer makes good music just listen and enjoy it and wish him all the best for the future.. no need to say he give lessons to youvan or ARR or anoyone else.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow rap that fits the song

apparently freedom of speech isnt allowed in this forum.abunch of yuvan lovers wont take any criticism against him even if it is true.

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as newcomers i think dharan and gvp are at the top.yuvan is no longer a new comer so he isnt in this category.id say after rahman its yuvan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mayavee Neeya song rocks but y is that haricharan's voice is like in tunnel? instrumentation is higher than voice volume

Post Thanks / Like
    did anyone listened to the songs in original CD/cassette?

The original CDs are not yet available in any music stores... please let me know if you have found it any music shop?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quite an interesting album by Dharan... He definitly has a good future in TFM...

But the negative point is that Sivi looks more as a continuty to Paarijaatham (as far as the music is concerned) rather than something completly new...

Hope he realizes it and provides us with something completly different in his next album.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast