Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating Tips

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devar Magan
    good post kb

btw, telugu ponnu.. enna panrathu

vijay padam niraiya paarunga.. telugu remake-a irrukarathunaala konjam idea maatum naan humm panra paatellam avungalum hum panraanga

As far as I know.. Telugu girls are very Bold (tamil girls-um bold thaan but problem vantha thaan they will prove it) and pro-active. avungaley unaku vanthu propose pannna kuda aacharyamilla. They will put equal amount of hardwork for success of love. at the same time.. konjam patience kammi.. adi bayangarama vizhum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb
    good post kb

btw, telugu ponnu.. enna panrathu

vijay padam niraiya paarunga.. telugu remake-a irrukarathunaala konjam idea maatum naan humm panra paatellam avungalum hum panraanga

As far as I know.. Telugu girls are very Bold (tamil girls-um bold thaan but problem vantha thaan they will prove it) and pro-active. avungaley unaku vanthu propose pannna kuda aacharyamilla. They will put equal amount of hardwork for success of love. at the same time.. konjam patience kammi.. adi bayangarama vizhum
    appadiyaa.. naan gavanamaa irukuren.. thanks a lot..

Post Thanks / Like
    neenga nallavara kettavara tin tin tintin

Post Thanks / Like
    ada.. un kitta thevai illaamal ivvalavu varusamaa sandai pottutenepaa...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    KB eppo irundhu intha madhiri consulting start pannae :P

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer
    KB eppo irundhu intha madhiri consulting start pannae :P
    ada paavigala.. DM bit-a podumbothey naan niruthirukanum..
    kadasiyil double MA aakiduveenga pola ... jooot

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ada.. un kitta thevai illaamal ivvalavu varusamaa sandai pottutenepaa...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sinthiya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    well my tip for boys: dont be yourself......girls, dont like a guy to be himself, though they might say it outside.........there were some girls in the past who used to love guys for being as they are, but nowadays, it hardly works, even if it works wont sustain.........

life is all about perception.......what you make people perceive abt urself is what becomes reality.........so, perception is reality........and with girls, u just have to make them perceive you as a "understanding", "caring" , "patient" "goos listener" - avalavudhaan.......even if u dont have above qualities, no probs, just make them beleieve that you have.......moreover, no girl will like you bcos u r a bass guitarist or a poet, or a cinema buff or a artiste......yea, if u r famous in the above fields, they will come.........

so, for dating, pls make sure, u make the girl believe u have lots of understanding, care, patience, listening skills and ofcourse, good bank balance........(pasting ur bank account in office or college notice board helps)

and what about the guys? as if they actually listen...some guys can be so self-involved, and big-headed that they rarely get to know the girl...why should girls care about bank balance when they could earn their own living? why do guys think girls are after their bank balance?! ...girls expect the guys to treat them equally without all this bs... (i'm just ranting here )

there are few other reasons for why girls don't consider/reject/don't fall for guys....some girls nowadays are more aware of what they want in life at certain points and make decisions accordingly...maybe some just want to enjoy the single life (i just mean not being committed to anyone) while they can.....guys could try to understand where some girls are coming from before they jump to irrational reasons for why girls reject them...

just my 2 cents....(no offense to you Maddy, this is just how i feel about SOME guys, in general )...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthiya

and what about the guys? as if they actually listen...some guys can be so self-involved, and big-headed that they rarely get to know the girl...why should girls care about bank balance when they could earn their own living? why do guys think girls are after their bank balance?! ...girls expect the guys to treat them equally without all this bs... (i'm just ranting here )
    i'm not saying guys are good......they are also equally inconsiderate nowadays.....gone are the days of single love which was a trademark with 80's & 90's guys........"panni madhiri simultaneous-a 4-5 affair vekkura kaalam idhu........i cant complain much, but my post was just tips for guys...........

reg bank balance - i think u dont know girls in India.........ask any guy here, their GF's number will always come in missed calls or dialled numbers but never in received calls........i would really give a hammer to girls in this aspect.......they look for economic status b4 "ok"ing a guy........

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthiya
    there are few other reasons for why girls don't consider/reject/don't fall for guys....some girls nowadays are more aware of what they want in life at certain points and make decisions accordingly...maybe some just want to enjoy the single life (i just mean not being committed to anyone) while they can.....guys could try to understand where some girls are coming from before they jump to irrational reasons for why girls reject them...

just my 2 cents....(no offense to you Maddy, this is just how i feel about SOME guys, in general )...
    again sinthiya, i dont think that trend has caught up here........infact indian youth are at their flirting heights...........i dont think any girl enjoys being single here........some boys after repeated failures are forced into liking being single .........yea, u have got a point - we shuld see where girls come from........

my rant is nuthing but girls nowadays who are stronger, more indpendent, more free than their prev gen think they understand everything and everyone...........they look at the guy's first layer and fall for it or the vice-versa they reject a guy by just looking at his first layer........also, there is a problem, they expect guys to customize themselves according to their thinking........they are very self centric now.......they need to learn to be a bit more open,sensible and mature in choosing/running a relationship
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    my rant is nuthing but girls nowadays who are stronger, more indpendent, more free than their prev gen think they understand everything and everyone...........they look at the guy's first layer and fall for it or the vice-versa they reject a guy by just looking at his first layer........also, there is a problem, they expect guys to customize themselves according to their thinking........they are very self centric now.......they need to learn to be a bit more open,sensible and mature in choosing/running a relationship
    U HIT the NAIL ON THE HEAD, buddy!!

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast