Page 14 of 121 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: || Slumdog Millionaire | Danny Boyle | Dev Patel ||

Senior Member Veteran Hubber thamizhvaanan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the comments from the above site:

- Todd Fields

I went to raphsody to listen the paper planes Remix version. I was thinking the entire Soundtrack done by MIA, couldn't believe she had a collobaration with Rahman indi musician, Just thought of giving a try and ended up completing all my 25 free usage tracks. unbelivable I haven't come across this kind of sound before. I do remeber the days where I enjoyed listening michael jackson overwhelmed, really i felt the same feeling after hearing this soundtrack. Personally I love Dark Knight but slumdog soundtracks is totally different and it's keep growing when I listen each time. Best Sound of the Year. My personal soundtracks are "Mausam & escape", "Lathika's Theme", "Liquid Dance", "Dreams of Fire", "O Saya".

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    GUYZ...... Gota hold of Slumdog complete songs.......
    Im enjoying it..... Amazing... Im lovin suzaane's songs dreeams on fire..... Rocking man...

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    All siongs r gr8... including M.I.A's song...

But im bit dissapointed with Ringa Ringa song, as it is heavily influenced by Cholike Beeche song... U can c da traces of dat song all over... Even da singer used Illa Arun & Alga Yagnik makes it sound very similar... I tink it wud have been needed for da movie n ARR wud hav composed in such style...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber lancelot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    please give us the link kham
    hehe

Senior Member Diamond Hubber directhit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea, links plsssssssss
    Till the full stop doesn't come, the sentence is not complete - MSD

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber villan007's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by directhit
    yea, links plsssssssss
    nekum nekum

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    guys pm me ur email addresses will be able to fwd to u all

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kham

But im bit dissapointed with Ringa Ringa song, as it is heavily influenced by Cholike Beeche song... U can c da traces of dat song all over... Even da singer used Illa Arun & Alga Yagnik makes it sound very similar... I tink it wud have been needed for da movie n ARR wud hav composed in such style...

AR Rahman's association with Subhash Ghai continues in more ways than one. While the composer has been giving the soundtrack for most of Ghai's recent projects, he is all set to pay a tribute to one of the showman's biggest blockbusters.
    We are talking about the smash hit Madhuri Dixit number Choli Ke Peeche from Khal Nayak. Released way back in 1993, the song had not only created waves on the music charts, but had attracted a fair share of controversy thanks to its suggestive lyrics and choreography.

More than a decade later, Rahman will reworking the number for Danny Boyle's Slumdog Millionaire. According to a report in the Mumbai Mirror, Ghai is aware of the experiment but the original composer Pyarelal (of the Laxmikant-Pyarelal duo) is not.

Rahman says, "The song fitted the mood of the film. It represents the frentic pace, the colour and swirl of the early 90s". The re-recorded version has been composed with the original voices of Ila Arun and Alka Yagnik.

Rahman adds that the success of Slumndog Millionaire will have positive effects on Indian tourism and bring the country back on the global cultural map. Slumdog Millionaire's soundtrack is expected to release on December 12, 2008.

AR Rahman's association with Subhash Ghai continues in more ways than one. While the composer has been giving the soundtrack for most of Ghai's recent projects, he is all set to pay a tribute to one of the showman's biggest blockbusters.
    We are talking about the smash hit Madhuri Dixit number Choli Ke Peeche from Khal Nayak. Released way back in 1993, the song had not only created waves on the music charts, but had attracted a fair share of controversy thanks to its suggestive lyrics and choreography.

More than a decade later, Rahman will reworking the number for Danny Boyle's Slumdog Millionaire. According to a report in the Mumbai Mirror, Ghai is aware of the experiment but the original composer Pyarelal (of the Laxmikant-Pyarelal duo) is not.

Rahman says, "The song fitted the mood of the film. It represents the frentic pace, the colour and swirl of the early 90s". The re-recorded version has been composed with the original voices of Ila Arun and Alka Yagnik.

Rahman adds that the success of Slumndog Millionaire will have positive effects on Indian tourism and bring the country back on the global cultural map. Slumdog Millionaire's soundtrack is expected to release on December 12, 2008.

http://buzz18.in.com/news/music/chol...-twist/99451/0

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    Quote Originally Posted by kham

http://buzz18.in.com/news/music/chol...-twist/99451/0

1st time ARR is working on another MD's work isnt it....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    N.E.E.T./Interscope Records to Release Renowned Composer A.R. Rahman's Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack Available Online Everywhere November 25 and in Stores December 23
    INCLUDES PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED M.I.A. / A.R. RAHMAN COLLABORATION 'O ... SAYA'

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...60B614D452C%7D