Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: AR || Ghajini | A.R.Murugadoss | Aamir Khan ||

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    Anand,

Vidunga, idhai ellam yen perusu pannikittu?
    LM sir,neenga enna swami thayananda -voga seedara-ra? etha sonnalum vidunnga,porungga innu!
    No, I'm a fan of ARR, the man who is humility personified. We have lot of things to be happy with. Why to spoil a great year with these kind of issues?

eethivida mattum rahman venum!konjamavathu nandri vendama?
    Cine field-la nandri ellam edhirpaarkkaringa

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Dragun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Dinesh, sathiyama the hindi version had no sad feeling at all i.e the music, the acting(aamir cant cry, no match to surya) and the scene is less violent (asin gets hit only once)..For the tamil one, even now i still shed tears watching that scene..

A ajith, maybe aamir hair wax potureparu..
    I disagree. The score in the Hindi version was more refined, more operatic, even a little surreal. The overall sound design was also better.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mahen, the thing is, In Hindi too she was banged 2 times on the head. but the censor said it was too violent, thus only they shwed she got banged once on her head.

I mean seriously Mahen..... didnt u feel bad for Asin in the Hindi version more?? That Kaise Mujhe sad version in bgm was too touching.... and while in Tamil there was nothing there but a lady yodeling... that was touching for u???

A_Ajith, beg to differ, Asin looks more matured and more convincing in Hindi version. Check out her acting in the scene where she tells her story with sanjay to sanjay himself. that part in Hindi had more expression from her.

and i felt Amir was more charming for that character. Liked his reactions when he smiled to himself when she kept on telling him the story how she met Sanjay. Surya was more of angry in those scenes. Not an approriate emotion for that scene, after seeing such a bubbly character Asin was.

Well, maybe as u said, opinion differs. for me Hindi Ghajini was more classy and worth the hype compared to the Tamil .

Come on, u want such a bright scene for a death scene like that?? Ravi K Chandran gave the right lighting for it. Ur doubting an expert here, man! Gosh!!... haha...

Overall Hindi version is the clear winner. Seriously! not saying this coz i support Hindi or ARR. But everything was more detailed and enjoyable in Hindi.

For a second there i thought maybe Harris did a better job in BGM after seeing u guys raving the BGM for it coz u guys have watched both the version. But after watching it [though blur version] my self, i just couldnt stop laughing at the people who said Harris's bgm was way better than ARR's. Are they being vaitherichal or are they just that easy to be pleased with just midi files-like bgm which had no souls in them.

Anyways, cant wait to watch this movie in theater. Will be such a worth for every RM....!!!
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Maddy, there is nothing wrong when someone calls themselves IR fan... it is not as if they bad-mouthed ARR and still piggy-backing on him.

almost all singers who work with ARR do this - they work with ARR and gets awards and finally say "IR dhaan-ga isaikadavul"
    Ayyayo, please don't generalize like this and make it sound as if everyone in music field prefers IR over ARR. I am sure they will have great things to say about ARR. It is just a matter of taste.

Freeya vidunga
    my point was that there are so many people in industry who are big fans of ARR - thalaivar avangalukku ellam chance kudukkanum instead of these IR fans....i have no qualms abt rajini, maniratnam, GVM liking IR - its absolutely their taste but i just want ARR to avoid them....also, its just me who feels strong abt it - maybe anand as well.......so baakki ellarum free-a vidunga
    MADDY, the sad thing, there is a BIG difference when ARR work with some1 who keeps in mind that ARR is a good MD and a person who thinks ARR is God. simple example....

See people like Kalaprabhu and Praveenkanth, they r so dying to work with ARR that they are willing to reused ARR's Hindi tracks in thier movie just for the sake to work with ARR.

If ARR work with people like Gautham and who ever who sees ARR as a good MD, they will extract the very best music from ARR without compromising to having reused songs from him. Hai na??

There might be some exceptional, but these r the 2 main groups that we can see, i think... haha...
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    ivangga shotcut-la seekiram popular aaga mattum arr venum.arr album-la chance kedacha seekiram international artist aagidalam.illayaraja kitta poga vendiyathu thane!
    almost all singers who work with ARR do this - they work with ARR and gets awards and finally say "IR dhaan-ga isaikadavul" which is why i deeply respect people like karthik, madhushree, sukhwinder who always fondly remember our thalaivar.......its also one of the main reasons why i dont prefer listening to shreya ghosal anymore

its just not singers, directors, actors etc

1. GVM keeps saying he is IR fan, then why the f**k does he want ARR?? he can work with IR rite
    2. Superstar till date says he is a big fan of IR, then why has he kept ARR composing for 5 out of last 7 movies :P i mean IR is still active, why cant these people work with him
    3. Maniratnam too accepted he is a IR fan, but if IR is music for mani, ARR is oxygen for him now there are other examples, whom ARR should teach a lesson by refusing to work with them......we are there to support him for anything he does - sakkarakatti ellam support pannalaya - he should work with people who consider him the best..........he can afford to make choices, cant he

//romba naala enna kaduppu aakki kondu irundha oru vishayam//
    When Mani came to Sri Lanka in an interview thr was a question... The Journalist asked who is ur fav music director? Is it ARR or Illayaraja??
    Without any hesitation immeaditely Mani said ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    பாலிவுட் ஓபனிங் சாதனையை முறியடித்தது கஜினி

திங்கள்கிழமை, டிசம்பர் 29, 2008, 17:41 [IST]

மேலும் புதிய படங்கள் ஆமிர்கானின் அட்டகாசமான நடிப்பில் வெளியாகியுள்ள கஜினி, இந்திப் பட வரலாற்றில் இதுவரை எந்தப் படத்திற்கும் கிடைக்காத பிரமாண்ட ஓபனிங்கைக் கொடுத்துள்ளது.

இந்த ஆண்டு வெளியான பாலிவுட் பிளாக்பஸ்டர்களான சிங் இஸ் கிங், கோல்மால் ரிட்டர்ன்ஸ் ஆகியவற்றை முறியடித்து விட்டது கஜினி.

படம் வெளியான முதல் இரு நாட்களிலேயே ரூ. 30 கோடி வசூலைத் தாண்டி விட்டதாம் கஜினி.

கிறிஸ்துமஸ் தினத்தன்று வெளியான கஜினி, தொடர்ந்து அரங்கு நிறைந்த காட்சிகளாக ஓடிக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

டிசம்பர் 24ம் தேதி திரையிடப்பட்ட பிரிவியூ ஷோக்களின் மூலம் மட்டும் ரூ. 7 கோடி வசூல் கிடைத்துள்ளதாம். இந்த வார இறுதியில் கஜினியின் வசூல் ரூ. 50 கோடியைத் தாண்டும் என்கிறார்கள்.

எந்த இந்திப் படத்திற்கும் இதுவரை கிடைக்காத அளவுக்கு கஜினிக்கு அட்வான்ஸ் புக்கிங் நடந்துள்ளதாம். இதற்கு முன்பு வந்த படங்களுக்கு செய்யப்ட்ட அட்வான்ஸ் புக்கிங்கை விட நான்கு மடங்கு அதிகமாக கஜினிக்கு வசூலாகியுள்ளதாம்.

வெளிநாடுகளிலும் கூட கஜினிக்கு சிறப்பான வரவேற்பு கிடைத்துள்ளதாம். இதுவரை ரூ. 20 கோடியை வெளிநாடுகளில் வசூல் செய்துள்ளதாம் கஜினி.

அமெரிக்காவில் இதுவரை (மூன்றே நாட்களில்) ரூ. 4.5 கோடி வசூலாகியுள்ளதாம்.

இங்கிலாந்தில் டிசம்பர் 26ம் தேதி கஜினி ரிலீஸானது. அங்கு ரூ. 1 கோடி வசூலை எட்டியுள்ளதாம்.

மேற்கு ஆசியாவில் இப்படத்திற்கு முதல் இரு நாட்களில் கிடைத்த வசூல் ரூ. 3 கோடியாகும்.

கஜினி உலகம் முழுவதும் 22 நாடுகளில் திரையிடப்பட்டுள்ளதாம். அமெரிக்கா, மேற்கு ஆசியா மற்றும் இங்கிலாந்து ஆகிய நாடுகளில் கிடைத்துள்ள வரவேற்பால், கஜினி மிகப் பெரிய ஹிட் படமாகும் என்று பாலிவுட் வட்டாரம் கூறுகிறது.

படத்தில் ஆசின், ஜியா கான் என இரு நாயகிகள் இருந்தாலும் கூட ஆமிர்கானின் கெட்டப், நடிப்பு, திரைக்கதை ஆகியவைதான் ரசிகர்களை பெரிதும் ஈர்த்துள்ளதாம்.

ஆரம்பத்தில் இதை ஒரு தமிழ் ரீமேக் என்றுதான் பாலிவுட்டில் பலரும் நினைத்திருந்தனர். ஆனால் அட்டகாசமான படமாக வந்திருப்பதைப் பார்த்து பாலிவுட்டே மூக்கில் விரலை வைத்துள்ளதாம்.

பல மல்டபிளக்ஸ் தியேட்டர்களில் கூடுதல் பிரிண்ட் கேட்டு தயாரிப்பாளரை அனத்த ஆரம்பித்துள்ளனராம்.

இந்தியா முழுவதும் 1400 பிரிண்டுகளுடன் கஜினி திரையிடப்பட்டுள்ளது. வெளிநாடுகளுக்கு 300 பிரிண்டுகள் அனுப்பப்பட்டுள்ளன.

ஐக்கிய அரபு எமிரேட்ஸுக்கு 36. அமெரிக்கா, கனடாவுக்கு 112 பிரிண்ட், இங்கிலாந்துக்கு 65 பிரிண்ட் அனுப்பப்பட்டுள்ளது.

தமிழையும், இந்தியையும் இப்படிக் கலக்கிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் கஜினி படத்தின் ஒரிஜினல் கதை, கய் பியர்ஸ் நடித்த மெமன்டோ படத்தின் கதையை 'லவட்டி' உருவாக்கப்பட்டது என்பது நினைவிருக்கலாம்.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies...enal-open.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official statement from BIG Pictures [Overseas distributors of GHAJINI]:
    Following its Christmas day debut across 22 countries, Ghajini has grossed USD 4 million outside of India over the weekend. Distributed by BIG Pictures, the film opened with USD 0.92 million in the Middle East, the highest opening weekend for a Hindi film, followed by North America with USD 1.4 million and Australia raking in Australian $ 2,54,000.

The film will open in four additional countries that include Myanmar, Uganda, Malaysia and Morocco in the coming weeks. Ghajini also opened simultaneously in Ireland, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Holland, Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, New Zealand, Fiji, Mauritius, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Mahen, the thing is, In Hindi too she was banged 2 times on the head. but the censor said it was too violent, thus only they shwed she got banged once on her head.

I mean seriously Mahen..... didnt u feel bad for Asin in the Hindi version more?? That Kaise Mujhe sad version in bgm was too touching.... and while in Tamil there was nothing there but a lady yodeling... that was touching for u???

A_Ajith, beg to differ, Asin looks more matured and more convincing in Hindi version. Check out her acting in the scene where she tells her story with sanjay to sanjay himself. that part in Hindi had more expression from her.

and i felt Amir was more charming for that character. Liked his reactions when he smiled to himself when she kept on telling him the story how she met Sanjay. Surya was more of angry in those scenes. Not an approriate emotion for that scene, after seeing such a bubbly character Asin was.

Well, maybe as u said, opinion differs. for me Hindi Ghajini was more classy and worth the hype compared to the Tamil .

Come on, u want such a bright scene for a death scene like that?? Ravi K Chandran gave the right lighting for it. Ur doubting an expert here, man! Gosh!!... haha...

Overall Hindi version is the clear winner. Seriously! not saying this coz i support Hindi or ARR. But everything was more detailed and enjoyable in Hindi.

For a second there i thought maybe Harris did a better job in BGM after seeing u guys raving the BGM for it coz u guys have watched both the version. But after watching it [though blur version] my self, i just couldnt stop laughing at the people who said Harris's bgm was way better than ARR's. Are they being vaitherichal or are they just that easy to be pleased with just midi files-like bgm which had no souls in them.

Anyways, cant wait to watch this movie in theater. Will be such a worth for every RM....!!!
    Dinesh i havent watched ghajini fully..Only watched that one scene..Surya did a better job..Crying with 'peelings' and calling kalpana..Amir cant cry naturally...Abt the music for that particular scene, i wasnt impressed (because of the scene that was not touching?)

Anand, naa innum ghajini parkaley

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    not playing spoiler....but would like to share 2 things...

1) I am disappointed with Lattoo! I was really looking forward for it as I know it was picturised individually and it did starts off with amazing graphics...but the song lasted merely 1 minute! GRRR Any where we can find the video clip of it? The full version

2) I'm highly impressed with the way ARR used 'silence' in the climax fight....just watch it where suddenly the BGM stops to complete silence! fuuh! what an impact!!!!
    jolly-o-jimkanna

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy and guys!!
    I am shocked to see you guys bothered about such small things as who is whose fan.
    our Rahman is on the verge of getting an academy award and thats a thing to cherish for all the 6 crore thamizhars and 100 crore Indians. if you walk up the vindhyas you would come across people who say Himesh is better than ARR - Atleast be happy that in Thamizh nadu he is beig compared against a mountain (IR) If he had not got this scale of competition here - he would have stagnated long ago. Instead he has been redefining and reinventing himself and his sound continuously to reach the TOP. I hope him all the best in 2009 for his OSCAR quest and wish he would bag a Grammy soon. So it is time for guys like you who are recognized as ARR fans to be all the more happy and keep your gaze above such petty things as 'what singer calls which MD as GOD or 'best''. So idhellam vittuttu musicai enjoy pannunga. collectiva hope pannuvom ARR innum pattaya kilappuvaarnu.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast