Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Academy Awards 2009 Results - Two OSCAR's for AR Rahman!!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber itsmuls's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats ARR!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That moment really thumped me nervously. bakku bakkunu irundhuchi. sothapiduvaangalonnu nenaichen. He won the Ist and I was very confident for the IInd Category. While ARR performing for Jai Ho remba smarta sidetrack panna nenachan Wall E performer. ARR was very cool and he won that too..... 2 Oscar kedachadhu the excitement doubled! I was jumping and screaming.

Yesterday there was a program on NDTV "Chennai on cheers" Naresh Iyer was also there but he didnt given a chance.

1. What do you think about ARR's nomination to Oscars : I am really surprised he hasnt won yet.

2. How many Oscars will be win? : I wish he brings all those Oscars here.

Chennai

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Scale's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    SVN,

Do I have to pm and say thats totally irrelevant. We know his incredible talent and for everyones sake please understand it western world have just noticed it.

Please avoid atleast at this juncture. To end it simply, Times Magazine have rated Roja in their top 10 soundtracks... kaalam padhil sollum (I mean for all good works). I am noticing so many rubbish comments. ithukku veerappa post pannama irukkuravangale thevalam. yaravadhu kettaingala indha kadhai ellam.

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations to ARR
    made indians & tamils proud

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நம்ம வீட்டு பிள்ளைக்கு கிடைத்த பெருமை-: தமிழக முதல்வர்

ஆஸ்கர் விருது வென்ற ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமானுக்கு தமிழக முதல்வர் கருணாநிதி வாழ்த்து தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

அவர் வெளியிட்டுள்ள வாழ்த்து செய்தியில்,

இசை என்றாலே தமிழில் புகழ் என்றுதான் பொருள். அந்தப் பொருளுக்கு ஏற்ப பூத்து, மலர்ந்து, புகழ் பெருக்கி இன்று சிகரத்துக்கே சென்று, சிரித்த முகத்தோடு நம்முடைய வாழ்த்தக்களைப் பெறுகிற, சென்னையில் பிறந்த செல்வன் ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமான். இவருக்குக் கிடைத்துள்ள ஆஸ்கார் விருதுகள் கண்டு முத்தமிழே முறுவலிக்கிறது.

சிறுபான்மை சமுதயாத்தைச் சேர்ந்த இந்தச் செல்வம் இன்று ஆஸ்கர் விருதுகளைப் பெற்றதன் மூலம் தரணி வாழ் கலைஞர்கள் உள்ளத்தில் எல்லாம் இடம் பெற்றுவிட்டார்.

குறிப்பாகவும் சிறப்பாகவும் உரிமையோடு சொல்ல வேண்டுமானால் இது நம் வீட்டுப் பிள்ளைக்குக் கிடைத்த மிகப்பெரிய கீர்த்தி, சிறப்பு, பெருமை. ரகுமான் புகழ் மகுடத்தில் இந்த ஆஸ்கார் பதிந்துள்ள மாணிக்க, மரகதக் கற்களாக இந்த விருதுகளை நான் கருதுகிறேன்.

தமிழ்நாடும், தமிழ்நாடு அரசும், அதற்குத் தலைமைப் பொறுப்பேற்றிருக்கிற நானும், தமிழ்நாட்டின் ஆறு கோடி மக்களும், ஏன் இந்தியத் திருநாட்டின் நூறு கோடி மக்களும், உலகத் கலைஞர்களும் மலர் தூவி, வரவேற்று, மகிழ்ச்சியைத் தெரிவித்து, மாசற்ற மனதோடு சேயாகப் பாவித்து, தாயாக நின்று வாழ்த்துகிற போது,அந்த வாழ்த்துக்களில் என் வாழ்த்துக்களும் இணைகிறது.

ஆஸ்கார் விருதுகள் பெற்ற அருமைத் தம்பி இன்னும் ஆயிரம் ஆயிரம் விருதுகள் பெற வாழ்த்துகிறேன் என்று கூறியுள்ளார்.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was one of those emotional moments for me....Like I was on the first day of my XII exams, before the interview, when i first got my appointment letter........The same feeling was throughout me....I was literally shaking....Tears were automatically coming....There was a huge lump in my throat...I was choked...It was as if I won the Oscar......

We all know this is not his best work...But still his most apt work for a revolutionary small budget movie which has created history at the Oscars.....We feel proud for Rahman and Pookutty....

Being a Chennai guy...I am doubly proud...Thamizhan endru sollada thalai nimirndhu nillada....

Jai Hind.....

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    AR Rahman's acceptance speech in full (எல்லாப் புகழும் இறைவனுக்கே) :

[html:b14d6e183c]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BIykqjXdIBM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adm50X9ctF0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/html:b14d6e183c]

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahman brings Oscar glory to India:

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sha
    any body have a picture of ARR holding 2 awards... pls send it to me,, i wanna post it on my blog..
    my avatar ?

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    all the very best to ARR

also this

http://music.ndtv.com/Music_Story.as...ype=musicindia

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast