Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: GVP-Selvaraghavan's Ayirathil Oruvan

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mahen!

Nephew did not take over after all. Its uncle only.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Benny Lava's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Quote Originally Posted by baba88
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9VXR4UMSk (from 1:25)

similar but i wouldn't call it copy
    Lol.. Even I got reminded of Potter's Village while listening to that guitar riff. The first half of the track till the guitar portion borrows heavily from WOHE. It is not a copy, but the instrumentation techniques followed is similar.

Epdi pathaalum this is not the best track of the album. GVP has thrown up many surprises in the rest!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad_subbu
    Mahen!

Nephew did not take over after all. Its uncle only.....
    Prasad, i was referring to my change of ringtone
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    just started listening to AO songs
    I find striking similarities between this movie and Sarvam songs

Unmela Aasadhan - Adada Vaa (listen carefully and you will notice almost the whole song is the same)

edit: ok just went few pages back and checked it out

King Arrives - Distortion guitar and some beats sounds a bit like Sarvam Theme

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Bought the cd finally...The two theme music have been removed.. The reason i guess is to fit in another album... Bloody malaysian mentality...Inneme download thaan..no more supporting original stuffs...
    Mahen, its really not worth buying the so called 'original' cds of Malaysian Cds. They will edit the songs and or chop some portion up just to fit in 2 movies in 1 album. Whats worse, they quality ARE NEVER THE SAME as the Indian CD releases. These monkeys will edit it to so call 'enhance' them but only made them sound atrocious. Vaaji Vaaji from Sivaji was a great example. Try listening to the Indian CD version, the sounds r awfully SHARP and clear. Malaysian CD version was very very blunt.... in short, Malaysian original CDs r bull**** !!

DO NOT BUY THEM
    i have always wanted to know... how piracy is easily possible in malasia alone??...even india gets cd from there only....is it legal there???it might not be relevant here but even clubbing two movies in one cd is a sort of piracy right??
    karthik, i hope you are still here..

while piracy is widespread in msia and it's illegal, dinesh is not talking about those..

those low quality ones dinesh talked abt are indeed ORIGINAL ones and are high priced. It is perfectly legal to combine 2 albums as they hold copyright to it and when they don't, they seek copyright permission first.

dinesh just wanted to point out how low quality the malaysian original cd's are when compared to the indian original cds..

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jaaze
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Bought the cd finally...The two theme music have been removed.. The reason i guess is to fit in another album... Bloody malaysian mentality...Inneme download thaan..no more supporting original stuffs...
    Mahen, its really not worth buying the so called 'original' cds of Malaysian Cds. They will edit the songs and or chop some portion up just to fit in 2 movies in 1 album. Whats worse, they quality ARE NEVER THE SAME as the Indian CD releases. These monkeys will edit it to so call 'enhance' them but only made them sound atrocious. Vaaji Vaaji from Sivaji was a great example. Try listening to the Indian CD version, the sounds r awfully SHARP and clear. Malaysian CD version was very very blunt.... in short, Malaysian original CDs r bull**** !!

DO NOT BUY THEM
    i have always wanted to know... how piracy is easily possible in malasia alone??...even india gets cd from there only....is it legal there???it might not be relevant here but even clubbing two movies in one cd is a sort of piracy right??
    karthik, i hope you are still here..

while piracy is widespread in msia and it's illegal, dinesh is not talking about those..

those low quality ones dinesh talked abt are indeed ORIGINAL ones and are high priced. It is perfectly legal to combine 2 albums as they hold copyright to it and when they don't, they seek copyright permission first.

dinesh just wanted to point out how low quality the malaysian original cd's are when compared to the indian original cds..

thanx jaaze for the reply....atleast u were nice enough to respond while some ppl here just ignored that post....hmm the attititude always a part in this hub n will remain....thanks again jaaze

Senior Member Devoted Hubber genesis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie is releasing tomorrow? I guess whether the movies does well or not.. couple of songs are going to dominate the charts from this movie. Let us see....

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched the movie and recieved a huge middlefinger from selvaraghavan.Yuvan had some premonitions regarding this excuse for cinematic nonsense and backed out cleverly.Watch it ,get insulted and feel free to shower sympathies to GVP.

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mountain of the Cannibal God (Italian title: La montagna del dio cannibale) is an Italian cult movie, English spoken, starring Ursula Andress and Stacy Keach. The film was banned in the UK until 2001 for its graphic violence and considered a "video nasty.

Set in the Jungles of New Guinea, Susan Stevenson (Ursula Andress or ANDREA) is trying to find her missing anthropologist (father) husband Henry. So she enlist the services of a Professor Edward Foster (Stacy Keach or KARTHI), who thinks her husband might have headed for a mountain named Ra Ra Me, which is located just off the coast on the island of Roka.

The locals believe that the mountain is cursed, and the authorities won't allow expeditions there. So they surreptitiously head on into the jungle to see if that's where he went. They eventually make it to the island, and after a few few run-ins against some unfriendly anacondas, alligators and tarantulas,(red clolour jelly fish,cg snakes) they meet another jungle explorer named Manola (played by regular Italian B-movie star Claudio Cassinelli or REEMA SEN WHO COMES A LITTLE EARLY FOR DISSIMILIARITIES SAKE)
    Upon arriving at the mountain, they are immediately captured by the natives that Foster described and taken to their camp.

Susan is subsequently spared, while the cannibals feast on human and reptile flesh. She is stripped naked, tied up, and smeared with an orange cream by two native girls for what is supposed to be a session of honey torture, but she is instead turned into a goddess (HE HE HE REEMA sen in new AVATAR).

Remaining idiosyncratics i believe is from SELVARAGHAVAN till somebody finds the source...

GOOD WORK SELVA KEEP IT UP....

Senior Member Senior Hubber karthik_sa2's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajaalltheway
    Mountain of the Cannibal God (Italian title: La montagna del dio cannibale) is an Italian cult movie, English spoken, starring Ursula Andress and Stacy Keach. The film was banned in the UK until 2001 for its graphic violence and considered a "video nasty.

Set in the Jungles of New Guinea, Susan Stevenson (Ursula Andress or ANDREA) is trying to find her missing anthropologist (father) husband Henry. So she enlist the services of a Professor Edward Foster (Stacy Keach or KARTHI), who thinks her husband might have headed for a mountain named Ra Ra Me, which is located just off the coast on the island of Roka.

The locals believe that the mountain is cursed, and the authorities won't allow expeditions there. So they surreptitiously head on into the jungle to see if that's where he went. They eventually make it to the island, and after a few few run-ins against some unfriendly anacondas, alligators and tarantulas,(red clolour jelly fish,cg snakes) they meet another jungle explorer named Manola (played by regular Italian B-movie star Claudio Cassinelli or REEMA SEN WHO COMES A LITTLE EARLY FOR DISSIMILIARITIES SAKE)
    Upon arriving at the mountain, they are immediately captured by the natives that Foster described and taken to their camp.

Susan is subsequently spared, while the cannibals feast on human and reptile flesh. She is stripped naked, tied up, and smeared with an orange cream by two native girls for what is supposed to be a session of honey torture, but she is instead turned into a goddess (HE HE HE REEMA sen in new AVATAR).

Remaining idiosyncratics i believe is from SELVARAGHAVAN till somebody finds the source...

GOOD WORK SELVA KEEP IT UP....
    che ippo dhaan positive'a oru review ezhudhinaen. selva

whatever gvp has done an amzing job in background music in this movie

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast