View Poll Results: Which Era is the peak of Tamil Cinema (summ votea mattum podatheengha)?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • 50's

1 2.38%
  • 60's

8 19.05%
  • 70's

4 9.52%
  • 80's

18 42.86%
  • 90's

8 19.05%
  • 00s

3 7.14%
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Golden Period of Tamil Cinema

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tamizharasan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW does anyone know where can I find the movie andha naal. I saw this movie when I was young and I hardly remember anything about it. I would like to revisit this movie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tamizharasan
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv
    jaiganes though your explanation is very detail .. long before that movies like andha naal was accepted were wife kills husband which was considered evil at that period .. husband was supposed to be god.. above all of it this was accepted and appreciated...

jayakanthan was an exception because he was actively involved in the movies which were his novels.. We know all other novelists cried that their novel/story has been torn apart when it was made as movie..

anyways i'm going to refrain from posting in this thread because this seems to be one sided and whoever speaks against 70's are branded as ..
    @rajeshkrv
    I have taken anticipatory bail for Andha naal and other S.Balachander movies in my post.
    70s generally is a phase where the art movement entered with vigour in thamizh film world.
    As far as your fear of bashing is concerned, I can give minimum guarantee from my part that I wont bash u or brand u as ....
    IF u are a sport we can chill out.
    Jaiganes
    Is it your review on andha naal.

http://passionforcinema.com/andha-naal-thamizh-1954/
    Yes .
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber tamizharasan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv
    jaiganes though your explanation is very detail .. long before that movies like andha naal was accepted were wife kills husband which was considered evil at that period .. husband was supposed to be god.. above all of it this was accepted and appreciated...

jayakanthan was an exception because he was actively involved in the movies which were his novels.. We know all other novelists cried that their novel/story has been torn apart when it was made as movie..

anyways i'm going to refrain from posting in this thread because this seems to be one sided and whoever speaks against 70's are branded as ..
    @rajeshkrv
    I have taken anticipatory bail for Andha naal and other S.Balachander movies in my post.
    70s generally is a phase where the art movement entered with vigour in thamizh film world.
    As far as your fear of bashing is concerned, I can give minimum guarantee from my part that I wont bash u or brand u as ....
    IF u are a sport we can chill out.
    Jaiganes
    Is it your review on andha naal.

http://passionforcinema.com/andha-naal-thamizh-1954/
    Yes .
    Good one. I also liked your reply for a question related to Sivaji as Kamal's idol. very well said. Where can I find this movie?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also liked your reply for a question related to Sivaji as Kamal's idol. very well said.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546