Thread: What a shame!

Hybrid View

Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My father bought some 24 ct gold from Gulf. when we went to exchange it for jewels,my father was shocked to see the making charges...Our gold was valued after 8 % discount and there was 16 % making charge for the new jewel . On the whole he makes a profit of 24 % . can you imagine how much money the jewelley shop makes....suppose I take 100 gms gold biscuit for exchange ...I get in return a jewel worth 75 gms only...

This is happening in all the jewellery shops and mainly in all the stores that are situated in T.Nagar......

I have decided to stop buying jewelley from these cheaters and approach our old goldsmiths in our village ...

Its really sad when people cram such shops during akshaya tritiyai, when they get cheated on a large scale... Akshaya tritiyai means you should begin a good deed...and the stars will favor you to continue to do the good deed for the whole year....for example you help some poor on that day , goddess laxmi will always make sure you always have excess to give...

akshaya tritiyai is based on the akshaya patram of dhroupadi ,, from which she fed so many people.....it actually signifies the offering of rice grains or akshadai or nellu or food on that day so that you will blessed with an abundance of it ...

Open your eyes people and curb your instints to buy extremely fashionable gold jewellery where you might have making charges even upto 25 %...invest on gold biscuits or bars...never in the form of jewellery...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement