Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: WWE - Partie Deux

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can say that again. terribly boring. apart from the excellent hhh/taker and a great starmaking show from cody, nothing really stood out.

go with the positives first.

1) HHH/Undertaker - fantastic match. i really though the streak was over when HHH hit UT with the tombstone. UT looked legit hurt in the end. The man deserves lot of credit for stealing the show again at the grandest stage.

2) Cody Rhodes - what a star he has turned out to be. i was never a big fan of him when he was on raw. always thought ted dibiase will be a bigger star than him. but this guy has improved leaps and bounds after moving to smackdown.

nothing else actually.

Edge/Alberto Del Rio. He's a royal rumble winner ffs. While i agree that he shouldn't have won the belt, but do they need to make it obvious by making him losing clean.. within 11 minutes.. in a world title match in a OPENING match. idiots. Edge is so broken down and it's not even funny. Del Rio did a giant carry job and worked for 4 men to make the match interesting. ADR did all the moves and Rated R Superman Edge won with a single spear.

Punk/Orton .. mega bore. leg work went no where and the i've already seen like 29 times.

Morrison / Ziggler / Ladies - was ok for what it was. Snookie did some moves that i thought i'd never see.

Miz/ Cena ... are you kidding me??? seriously.. this is what they came up with for the biggest show of the year. is vince russo back in mcmahon's payroll??? did dusty rhodes booked this pile of garbage. the match itself was an average raw midcard match and coupled with a ridiculous booking, this has to be the worst main event in my recent memory.

to think i paid almost 30 for this...

but watch it for UT/HHH. you won't be disappointed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you ordered it han ? i cant really take this Miz thing. So disgusting it is. i think it one of worst mania in recent past. The only saving grace was ut/hhh match. Slowly loosing interest.

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edge has retired.. i'm neutral because i've never been his fan and he pretty much buried Kennedy in 2007.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikkonen View Post
    Edge has retired..
    romba santhoosham.. Edge, kelambu kaathu varattum..

Post Thanks / Like
    Extreme Rules 2011 Matches
    1 Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross vs. Michael Cole and Jack Swagger - Street Fight
    2 The Miz (c) vs. John Morrison vs. John Cena - Steel Cage Triple Threat match - WWE Championship
    3 Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio - Ladder match - World Heavyweight Championship
    4 Randy Orton vs. CM Punk - Last Man Standing match
    5 Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Falls Count Anywhere Match

Post Thanks / Like
    Extreme Rules 2011 Results
    • Sin Cara def Tyson Kidd
    • Randy Orton def CM Punk
    • Kofi Kingston def Sheamus (c) - WWE United States Championship
    • Michael Cole and Jack Swagger def Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler
    • Rey Mysterio def Cody Rhodes
    • Layla def Michelle McCool
    • Christian def Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Championship
    • Big Show and Kane (c) def Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson - WWE Tag Team Championship
    • John Cena def The Miz (c) & John Morrison - WWE Championship

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Champ is Here !!!!
    Dream Big !

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Christian..

never marked so much in recent memory.. one of the most deserving superstars in north america. excellent work erthic, excellent in ring, excellent promo.. I was very happy that he won. Good ladder match with some sick spots, mostly taken by Alberto.

Del Rio has won me over truly last night. I think he can be a big star one day. Since he's on RAW now, i wan't him to beat the hell out of Cena and win the WWE Title

Morrison made the main event with some innovative spots, Miz has improved leaps and bounds since winning the title, but that doesn't stop him from being average at best. Michelle / Layla was a very good ladies match. Other than that nothing much to add..

and yes.

World Heavyweight Champion CHRISTIAN...

I bought the ppv for the ladder match and i got what i wanted. Much better than Wrestlemania

Post Thanks / Like
    feeling happy for Christian!

Banned Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    and Christian has lost the title to Orton during Smackdown tapings. :facepalm:

sometimes i wonder if Vince is still in coma.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast