Page 226 of 250 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2498

Thread: Maestro Ilaiyaraja New Albums 2011 - Hello Jaihind / Sri Rama Rajyam

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool 'Dhoni' slated for a December release

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/featu...cember-release

"The Indian skipper has many firsts to his credit and the film is no different as Maestro Ilayaraja has opted for live recording while composing the songs. This is done rarely in the film industry these days."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    arrogant idiots just for mentioning that IR has lost his touch

Vel - Have you lost your mind ? Please respect others' views, else you cannot run even a family

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Music is by Illayaraja. After a long time, he has done a Live Recording' for all the songs. These days, each instrument is recorded separately and then mixed through technology. But Dhoni’s songs were recorded live with the entire orchestra playing at the same time'.

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/27158...i-News-Details

Eager to feel the difference.

thanks,

Krishnan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    krish244,
    Somebody said that author's ability to write beautiful stuff depends on the reader's ability to have long attention spans, dwell , revel in that turns hat sentences take.
    I believe if music is also like that - its probably the musicians ability to play the complex stuff ( what appears simple to us ) that may drive the composer to give challenging stuff . In Dhoni, i believe more than Raaja it is the musicians's skill that will enhance , which inturn will energise raaja to give more challenging stuff . And , he would like to hear that one composite live sound that he had in mind while composing, instead of taking the round the bush path of separate recordings , mixing , adjusting and hearing it .

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yempa vem,....tfmpage is the last place i would look for advices on how to run a family. So why dont you pls keep those how-to-kits to yourself...(Also, why dilute an angry post with fake smilies....we have been here on the forum for so many years, so we all got plenty of immunity for flame posts!)

Once SPB said,"Raaja is the only composer where there is nothing like ''waste song"...As a composer, even my own albums have waste songs....but any Raaja song has something unique somewhere...."

You see? I am perfectly ok with a "hey i dont like that album" attitude...but "hey this guy should retire" is sheer idiotic ignorance at its best! As much as we advocate respecting others''s views, we should also show some respect for a larger-than-life genius like Raaja and keep our limits to just "views" and not some glaringly "biased" stuff. My comment was aimed at people acting as if they are sleeping (biased/arrogant), not the ones who are actually sleeping (naive / ignorant)...
    Last edited by vel; 12th September 2011 at 04:50 PM.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In one Star Vijay TV show Yugi Sethu (not sure) said that one person from some European country came and met Ilayaraja after listening to one of his composition. May I know what is that song?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    19thMay,

I think it was 'Putham Pudhu Kaalai'. irir123 can confirm.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber MumbaiRamki's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One fact : Raaja refuses to do film directors who say that if he doesnt score for the film, they will not make the film . three such films - pudhiya pathai , sigaram and bhakayaraj's first film !

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MumbaiRamki View Post
    One fact : Raaja refuses to do film directors who say that if he doesnt score for the film, they will not make the film . three such films - pudhiya pathai , sigaram and bhakayaraj's first film !
    I think that was once upon a time (i.e. when he was too busy). I'm not sure whether he is keeping that same policy now...for that matter, in the new millennium, he has even agreed to do a 100% recycle album for Balki (CK)...IMO, it wouldn't have happened in the 80's...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even Bala Mahendra has said so - on record - that if Raja stops making music, he would stop making films.
    நெலயா நில்லாது நினைவில் வரும் நெறங்களே