1)My favorite from that album was Malargale Malargale..
I would like to share my thoughts that i had written on my blog long time back.
http://musically-marx.blogspot.in/20...malargale.html

2)Then "No Problem" was a great commercial hit. The collaboration with Apache Indian made headlines and it was a good number
and the lines ARR sung had that extra punch in it.

3) Come On Come On is a heavily experimental number. It also doesn't sound Rahmanish but its a good number.

4) Naalai Ulagam is a great number. I don't know why it is under rated. I love this number. The problem is that the prelude brass
section and timpani is too loud that people jump to the next song. But what we hear after the prelude is pure melody. I always felt
that Unni Krishnan was very subdued to start with. But as the song progresses, both the singers elevate the song to greater heights.
The song has a neat bass arpeggio section with drum hits. It also has a great Chinese sounding ambient interlude filled with
chimes,saw,flute and bass section.

5) I never liked the Samba Samba number. But after seeing the Guitar Prasanna's interview and hearing the implementation of raga
in this song, I want to hear that number again..

Overall it was a pretty good album with 2 great numbers, but the failure of the movie in B.O (in my area Love Birds and Mr.Romeo

ran for 10 days only) spelt doom on the songs as well...