View Poll Results: Your most favourite song in the album is..?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ennodu vA vA endRu solla mAttEn

34 47.22%
  • sAindhu sAindhu nee pArkum pOdhu adadA

30 41.67%
  • kAtRai konjam niRkach chonnEn

34 47.22%
  • vAnam mella keezhiRangi maNNil vandhu aadudhE

33 45.83%
  • muthal muRai pArtha nyAbagam

43 59.72%
  • satRu munbu pArtha mEgam mARi pOga

38 52.78%
  • pudikkala mAmu padikkaRa college

21 29.17%
  • peNgaL endRAl poiyyA poi dhAnA

21 29.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Neethane En Ponvasantham | Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu | Assi Nabbe Poorey Sau

Threaded View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SKV - unprofessionalism is the hallmark of developing countries like India and China - we dont do anything in a streamlined/refined smooth manner - its not surprising therefore that many western companies are afraid/hesitant to do business here - the situation gets worser when it comes to the Indian film industry!

neither IR nor Kamal Hassan have their respective websites! the same logic is perhaps being followed by Sony Music South, which, by all means is a franchisee outlet/chain, run very similar to how Kamat and Saravana Bhavan hotels are run! the brand name is the same, but run by different managers independently! so its not surprising that the CD cover/inlay sheets are incorrectly put in Tamil for a Telugu release and vice-versa!

if you ask me, the entire blame should go to all of us - because we do NOT demand quality

1. we download movies/MP3s illegally

2. we host/upload media files illegally

3. we waste time, money, energy on putting up huge cutouts, and squabbling with fans of other celebrities, when the same time can be spent constructively educating ourselves on professional standards!

4. we simply dont respect/value copyright laws - reiterate that, read my posting abt how my musician friend couple insisted they buy the original ITUNES album of NEPV !!

5. oru sarakku party vechhaa, namma makkal kottamaa thirandu varuvanga - adhuvum OC sarakku! sondha kaasa pottu music kekkanumnu varumbodhu mattum namakku valikkum!

in this regard, am very happy to learn that Thiraipaadal.com is either going away, or to be banned - i heard it from someone

appadiyey aagattum - similarly, i would want to see illegalities banned in every other manner - that way we can ensure quality in the near future

there is nothing called a free lunch !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement