newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

Baba Music Review - Let's begin with the punch lines Baba Music Review

Topic started by Raja (@ 24.205.39.51) on Tue Apr 2 23:27:21 EST 2002.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Post the latest on Baba music here.

Responses:

THX

• From: Are Yaar (@ 203.115.31.67) on: Thu Aug 8 05:31:59 EDT 2002

WN:
    >>>Are Yaar, send me a mail, there's something I'd like to discuss wit u :)

Wait till monday. I will give that to you. We need to think doing some thing to celebrate the Perfect 10 of our ARR.

• From: Kum_Laden (@ 24.100.180.179) on: Thu Aug 8 07:06:16 EDT 2002

Are Yaar,

Thanks! Finally someone dont think KumLaden is a jerk. I gave some anti-ARR-deperessant pills to JJ. Give him some time it will work finally.

I would like to be pathoda pathinondu in the perfect 10 gang. But WN might use her Veto power to keep me out. anyway my msn is acura_nsx00@hotmail.com (mail was disabled so dont mail)

Kum_Laden

• From: Kum_Laden (@ 24.100.180.179) on: Thu Aug 8 07:07:18 EDT 2002

oops sorry... wrong font size.. i deserve hell

• From: Baba - songs (@ 195.74.155.9) on: Thu Aug 8 07:13:28 EDT 2002

the hey hey in the first song ( thaivam endru...)doesnt look very strong as it is intended to be. WOuld have been BEst suited for S.P Balasubramaniyam... Hey Hey that the singer shouts at the end of every charanam .. looks as if he is ona mattu vandi trying to ottufy the madu
    ( sorry for the Thinglish)
    S.P.Balu would have been the right guy with right voice effect and solid content in the voice.
    ---
    Dipu Dipu is a cool number. mixing up the light and jolly mood of the music with the heavy philosofical meaning in the lyrics.may be better understood in the movie
    ----
    Kichu kichu is a very sweet number..reena has done a wonderful job.Manisha can now be tagged to reena's voice for any future release.This is not really a S.P Balu's Song. But he never dissapoints..
    ----
    other songs are just Ok..

• From: Kum_Laden (@ 24.100.180.179) on: Thu Aug 8 07:17:13 EDT 2002

For RK fans, ThangaMagan is in live in www.chennaiweb.com somewhat low quality.

List all pages of this thread

Post comments