newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

UPDATE ON NON-IR TFM EXPLOSION OF SUPER FOOT-TAPPING NUMBERS! UPDATE ON NON-IR TFM EXPLOSION OF SUPER FOOT-TAPPING NUMBERS!

Topic started by TFM IS JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER (@ 166.90.65.87) on Sun May 20 15:11:18 EDT 2001.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

After ARR came in the scene in 1992 and IR took a back seat, my interest in TFM waned. I have not kept pace with the songs since then, except what IR came out with. But I got curious about ARR and so kept pace there, but found his music till 1999 so vague. IR continued to surprise but I did not keep in touch with all output of KR even who did have some great songs. I have missed out on Deva and others totally. I have discovered just recently that KR, ARR, Uthaya even Deva has produced great foot-tapping and let-loose type of numbers using steady rhythms.

Listen to this song. ALVAANA ALVADA from Kandaen Seethayai by UTHAYA. Superb fun number. It is on www.tamilmega.net. Others of course is Krishna, Krishna by KR in Dumm, Dumm, Dumm. Thuli Thuliye in Paarvai Ondre Pothuma by Bharani, ARR's Kurukku Sevathave (Ulunthu Vidhakaye) in Mudhalvan, Enna Sollave in Kandukonden Kandukonden.

Can we have this update of such non-Ilaya raaja numbers since say 1995 till date? I mean, there are many who would not have heard of the MD Uthaya's number Alvaana Alvaathan!

I FEEL TFM IS REALLY EXPLOSING WITH GREAT MUSIC AND MANY FANS WHO ARE WORRIED ABOUT IR NOT DOING MUCH ARE LOSING OUT ON THE CHANGES IN THE LANDSCAPE.

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments