Thread: Ilaiyaraja's New Albums 2016-18, News and Titbits

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dochu View Post
    @irfan123, Ilayathasan:
    No worries.
    How IR pointed out the mistake of tabla player (for not starting right on the cue), I pointed his mistake for handling the musician erratically.
    As I keep saying, we are all bound to get emotional, etc and make mistakes. Whatever it is, some things (mistakes) will get erased as we age and gather experience in life.
    What we did (mistakes) as kids, don't get repeated because we 'learnt' from it.

IR for his age, wisdom and experience, this definetely wouldn't be the first encounter.

My personal wish was that he could take it light and not censure the tabla player to that extent. Whatever the hand gestures (7:04) seemed to be taken as an apology, could very well be done it more mature and differently too, IMHO.

We all tried giving reasons that musicians have the right to such eccentricities, situations made him do it etc.

But at the end of the day, personally I think it would be a great selfless act to be just kind and accepting person.

Whether you believe it or not, whenever there is an interview or press meeting with IR, people who adores him for sure will be nervous while the media will be waiting for some juicy comments to make a media sensation. IMHO, these things could be controlled.
    Whether you believe it or not, whenever there is an interview or press meeting with IR, people who adores him for sure will be nervous while the media will be waiting for some juicy comments to make a media sensation.

அதுக்கும் அல்ரெடி "அறிவிருக்கா?"ன்னு கேட்டுவிட்டார். நீங்க அந்த நடத்தைக்கும் ராஜாவுக்கு போதனைகள் தரலாம்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement