Quote Originally Posted by V_S View Post
Comparison'E koodathunannen. That was my biggest concern. Leave them alone. If you still want to compare, compare correctly, that is my next concern. No one is twisting or under estimating anyone. As I repeated many times, just that article should have started with the interview and ended with that, no confusions. Unnecessary confusions/embarrasment caused.

Why don't you credit IR for that. If he didn't leave space, that is his credit, but you have to create space even there. How did ARR create space for himself during 92 and further and pushed IR's chances?. Same way how did MSV-TKR created space for themselves pushing GR? No one will come to you automatically. Even coming to your point, by 1994/1995 (that was only few years away from late 80s) there was again so much space created, what can you say about it.
V_S,

I did state IR dominance in a positive way only (dominated with his quality and speed). I was just citing IR's dominance as the reason for MSV's exit.

"Even coming to your point, by 1994/1995 (that was only few years away from late 80s) there was again so much space created, what can you say about it."

I do not understand your statement above.