newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

<b>Harris Jayaraj-Talented but unlucky in TFM</b> Harris Jayaraj-Talented but unlucky in TFM

Topic started by Harris (@ 203.124.234.166) on Thu Jan 2 01:16:43 EST 2003.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Common guys, Harris is a talented music director, but I think luck stop favouring him after the super success of Minnale. He is often compared to ARR (true to some extent).

I agree you can find traces of ARR in his music. But let us agree the fact that he is definetly a better music composer than D Imman, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Karthik Raja, and of'course the copycat Deva, and a bunch of other new music directors in the pipeline.
I hope ARR fans will agree to this. His music in Minnale, Majnu, 12b, Samurai, Laysa Laysa are really good. Harris may not have a fan following like ARR and IR, but since I too am A R Rahman fan, I thought Harris is good, Harris is also good guys. Let's wait for his future releases such as SAAMI and others. May be he can create magic once again. I guess it is the question of time. What do you say?

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments