newtfmpage.com
Home   Forum   Wiki   Notes   Register   FAQ   Sitemap   About Us   Contact Us  

Krishna, Krishna (Yes, Karthik Raja!) The Only International level Indian 'Single" so far! But Gone Unnoticed! Krishna, Krishna (Yes, Karthik Raja!) The Only International level Indian 'Single" so far! But Gone Unnoticed!

Topic started by Karthik Raja - Future King of Pop from India! (@ 63.215.114.177) on Fri Jan 18 21:17:57 EST 2002.
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Krishna, Krishna is a fantastic composition by Karthik Raja for the film Dumm, Dumm, Dumm. In my opinion the only party song that is fantastic and has universal appeal! None of ARR song come close to this level of crossover appeal that KR has achieved by this song. (To some extent we are seeing more internationally enjoyable songs recently - Harris Jayaraj has also probably got one in Gulmohar Malare and in a coupel of Minnale songs, YSR also has one in Nee Illai Eendral, but i am leading u away from the point.) Has anyone thoroughly listened to the Krishna, Krishna song to see that it had the potential to become a sensation as the "Macarena" number? Do you think Krishna, Krishna should've been marketed internationally as a beach party number? I wish, because this song alone could've brought amazing response for more Indian music. In other words, more boost to the neglected superlative of Karthik Raja. One thing you note about the number is the amazing flow of the song, the melody and the unique rhythm (the sound of that percussion is so right!)

Responses:

List all pages of this thread

Back to the Forum

Post comments